FORUM HOME

Attachable Super Butt

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Wanted to show you guys a new attachable Super Butt. It was brought it to my attention that it might have gone under the radar when we introduced it ;)

more info here: Super Butt

1/3/2024

Tyreef :
This would make a great idea for a Butt pillow!!!
1/4/2024

Worgensnack :
huh, how exactly does this work? like how do you attach it to an older doll? are the cheeks two separate pieces are are they attached to each other?
1/4/2024

Yep! Great Butt Pillow Tyreef ;-)
The two butt cheaks are attached to each other and you sew the whole thing on to an older doll.
You can specify the size of the butt, or we can make it fit the specific doll you ordered in the past.
1/4/2024

in love with vg :
I have a pillow from torso florina.
wooowww, maybe its possible to make atachable big XXL bust also.maybe like a put on bra.
1/5/2024

Worgensnack :
how much are these btw? are they the same price as the option on a full doll or are they cheaper since they're more of a stand alone?
1/5/2024

They're the same prices as the regular Super Butts Worgensack :-) You can order them on their own without buying a doll. You need to sew it on yourself though, so make sure you're ok with a needle and thread ;-)
1/5/2024

Worgensnack :
Ok, good to know. though if I got one I'd probably do what Tyreef said and just use it as a butt pillow instead of trying to attach it to my doll
1/5/2024

Worgensnack :
Actually, thinking about it, I wonder if it'd be worth offering a waist doll option, sort of like the torso or legs options
1/7/2024

If you order a torso we can cut her off at the waist for you if you want Worgensnack :) You can specify all the cut-off points like arms, legs. We haven't had a request for cutting her off at the waist yet, but it wouldn't be a problem :)
1/7/2024

Worgensnack :
Cool, something for me to consider in the future
1/8/2024

in love with vg :
pillow with a real ass tunnel?
1/8/2024

Tyreef :
Great idea in love! a but pillow with an ass tunnel would be awesome!
1/19/2024

in love with vg :
you know where you have idea.
tell robert :-)
1/20/2024

Kevin :
Thats awsome thinking might do it for both my girld
1/25/2024

in love with vg :
Kevin how is it going.and worgensnack.some picture?
3/16/2024

in love with vg :
check out emilys butt.
wwooowww, tell emily she is perfect
4/8/2024

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright SP Inc,