FORUM HOME

Priya

Mr Franz :
Introducing, Priya. Just putting the finishing touches on a Quintina Valentina project I've been working on the past few weeks and wanted to share a couple pics. You can read the whole story on TDF: https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168610

8/30/2023

Mr Franz :
Well, she's finished...

9/6/2023

Pablo :
That is a pretty girl my friend 😉
9/8/2023

Robert at Valentinagirls :
She looks great Mr. Franz :) Hope we get to see lots of pictures and videos of her in the near future :)
9/8/2023

Mr Franz :
Thanks guys. Priya came out better than I expected. Had a little cuddle session with her today and my goodness, even I'm impressed! lol

We were both very tired afterward.

9/8/2023

Mr Franz :
Priya met Dhila today. I'd say they hit it off pretty well.

9/10/2023

Mr Franz :
Priya has settled in nicely and has made herself at home.

10/9/2023

KT :
Any details on the tit mod? Looking to do some cosmetic surgery on my travel lady 😉
12/2/2023

Mr Franz :
Hi KT, there's a link in the first post to the modification thread I did in the Valentina Girl section of TDF.
12/2/2023

Playboidev :
How long did it take for your Valentina to arrive to you?
1/7/2024

Mr Franz :
Hi Playboidev. If I remember right, about 8 days. I'm in the US mid Atlantic region. Priya was a travel model (unstuffed) so very small box. The Valentina I got before that took about 2 weeks. That was a cuddle model, heavier in a larger box.
1/7/2024

Playboidev :
Did you choose standard or expedited shipping?
1/7/2024

Mr Franz :
Just regular post. By the way, I misspoke before. It actually only took 6 days from the time I placed the order to the time she arrived. Again that was a smaller box, since it was just an unstuffed shell. The other took 2 weeks from order to arrival, but 3 days of that was due to a snafu at the sorting center on my end. Nothing to do with VG.
1/8/2024

Playboidev :
Okay. Iím from the US as well on the east coast I ended up using faster shipping which probably wasnít worth it because itís still hasnít made into the US.
1/8/2024

Pablo :
I have two Valentina Girls. One took 5 days for shipping, the other 2 weeks. I guess it depends on volumes and weather. I shipped both with regular shipping and I'm in California.
1/8/2024

Playboidev :
Apparently my Valentina girl was subject to a slight delay and got stuck in Germany since Friday due to a glitch at their UPS hub. Robert was surprised that she hadn't gotten to me yet. She should be moving now though I was just little worried.
1/8/2024

Mr Franz :
What happened with the one that took 2 weeks. It got hung up at the sorting center in NY. (customs) Nothing wrong, it had been pre-screened prior to arrival, but was delayed waiting for someone to sign off on it. So much for speeding things up by pre-screening... LOL
Delays happen for a number of reasons, supposed faster shipping or not. That and there's probably a backlog due to the holidays.
1/8/2024

Playboidev :
Yeah I kinda expected it to be a little slow after ordering a couple days before New Years even with expedited shipping. Iím just excited for her to finally arrive.
1/9/2024

Mr Franz :
These two have become inseparable...🥰

2/6/2024

Mr Franz :
Here's a few new shots of Priya.

3/25/2024

Mr Franz :
Fooling around with FaceApp. Priya has a nice smile. Who knew? 😁

4/5/2024

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright SP Inc,