FORUM HOME

Sex Robot

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Sorry it took so long to get the robot project off the ground guys! But now she's finally on sale. I've set up this thread to answer any questions about the Sex Robot, so let's hear it :-)
There's some more info on her here: Sex Robot

2/21/2023

Pablo :
Wow! She moves😁 I looked at the video. Is she a bit loud?
2/21/2023

Yes, she is a bit loud. Not deafening or anything, but you can hear her ;)
In the future there will be full blown robot wives that will make this robot look ancient. Today's cars make the very first cars ever made look ancient the same way. Maybe in a 100 years a Valentina Robot made today will be worth a lot of money :D :D
2/21/2023

Tyreef :
Now, we need this function for handjobs and blowjobs! And then it will be complete!
2/22/2023

nevesver :
Wow! Congrats on the new project finally taking off!
2/23/2023

Thank you Nevesver for the congratulations, and tnank you Tyreef for the suggestions :)
We created this first and very basic version of our robot to see if there's enough interest to invest more resources and time to make a more elaborate robot with more functionality.
2/25/2023

shadow66 :
Well, it's nice to see you finally got this into production! Personally, I like the original set up more. More range of motion. But this is cool!
8/4/2023

Mister dj :
'The core runs on electricity from you wall outlet and works with any voltage'', So she has to be wired in to work?
8/13/2023

That's correct Mr. DJ :-) We made an earlier prototype that ran on batteries, but to get the required output the battery made her as heavy as a TPE doll.
8/13/2023

Hebwardo :
Which of the Cuddle, Super, Hyper, and Travel models are compatible with the Robotic core?
4/28/2024

The cuddle ;-)
4/28/2024

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright SP Inc,