FORUM HOME

Pictures of Suki

Roy :
Hello Robert
I’m pleased to say that she arrived safely and I think, has settled in ok.
I thought you’d like to see some photos of her. I bought her a satin dressing gown and a shirt and a pair of shorts.
The black dressing gown is mine, which she commandeered when she first got here :) and immediately E mailed you to say she got here!
Best wishes, Roy





11/1/2022

Mr Franz :
WOW! She's beautiful!
11/2/2022

in love with vg :
is it angelina?
11/3/2022

Roy :
She is Natalina :)
11/3/2022

Roy :
She is Natalina, with a Belina Light head with slanted eyes, She's absolutely gorgeous
11/3/2022

Cuddlesex :
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! Love that Japanese look she has! I will have to splash out on a real head to make my dream african princess or blonde bimbo milf at some point
11/4/2022

Roy :
I thought I would send a few more pictures of Suki, as she settles in. In other words, sleeps mainly!



11/6/2022

in love with vg :
I hope she takes care of you. And your dreams.
some other options? just face?
11/7/2022

POST REPLY:
Name:



No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

  



Copyright SP Inc,