FORUM HOME

Mini Doll

Cuddlesex :
Here's one; what about 12-inch super compact versions? I was tidying my plush collection and thought ''y'know what if I had a 12 inch sexy female plush with an insert, I'd definitely bang it.'', Basically the exact same doll we all love, but scaled down to an ultra portable doll with one insert hole that occupies pretty much the whole torso?
I've seen dudes banging 12-inch BJDs which are basically a tpe torso with plastic heads and limbs and that was pretty hot, why not our favourite plush doll?
I've seen plenty of 12-inch Disney princess dolls I'd bang had I the skills to mod them.
Make them much more collectable too!

What do you think, Robert? If there's sufficient interest would that be doable?

55 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Hi Cuddlesex :) Doable of course ;) Yes if the interest is there we'll make one. The price would depend on the level of detail. But it's definitely something we can do for you. Email me and we'll talk about the details :)
55 days ago

Robert (not the owner) :
Tiny Valentinas would be amazing! It would definitely open the door for interesting customizations. A life-like 2-4 foot tall grey alien babe or fairies the size Cuddlesex mentioned.
55 days ago

dollpunk :
hi this kind of doll sounds nice and i would probably buy one. maybe also a bit taller version like 20-inch
55 days ago

Ok guys :) I see there's interest, and I've received some emails too. A small doll takes about the same time to make as a large one, it's the amount of detail that makes them cost more. So if you want a small doll just go ahead and order a travel with all the options you want, specify the size up to 24 inches (60 cm)
and we'll make a cuddle that size.
It has to be a large breasted model for legal reasons. She'll have a functional pussy, but the butt and mouth will be just big enough for a finger.
Also a regular wig won't fit, so I would recommend fleece hair. Ok, let's see who orders the first one :)
55 days ago

Cuddlesex :
I can't wait to see the first one!
Wish I had the cash to take the plunge X'O
55 days ago

dollpunk :
hey Robert
are there already any mini dolls?
I would love to see a comparison Picture to a normal Doll.
43 days ago

Not yet Dollpunk :) Still waiting for the first one. But I'll put her (or him) on the site as soon as we make one :)
43 days ago

Roverskull :
My Name Sugg would be CHIBI-Valentina

42 days ago

Sgt.Pepper :
Roverskill's illustration is great!
If they are stocky and curvaceous, like a dwarf or midget, I would want one.
20 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.