FORUM HOME

Road Trip

Mr Franz :
Dhila, my Solina Real Head Valentina took one of plush buddies for top down cruise!

21 days ago

Pablo :
I'd love to go on that ride my friend😁 Looks like there's space for old Pablo in the back😉
20 days ago

Mr Franz :
Absolutely, Pablo! Always room for one more.

Hey guys, I had a hell of a lot of fun doing that shoot. Plush dolls are a joy o work with and my Valentina looked right at home behind the wheel!

Now if only I could get her to obey the traffic laws. Apparently, Valentinas always have the right of way! LOL
20 days ago

Jack :
Awesome photo Franz!
What kind of car is it btw?
16 days ago

Mr Franz :
Thanks, Jack! That's a 1964 Chevrolet Corvair. My everyday car actually.

15 days ago

Pablo :
Sweet ride my friend😉 Specially with those ladies for company😊
13 days ago

Mr Franz :
Thanks, Pablo! Dhila was right at home in the driver's seat. To my surprise, her arms and hands fell right inline with the rim of the steering wheel!
13 days ago

Pablo :
Valentina Girls are truly the best! Not only do they satisfy your sexual needs, they drive your car for you too🤣🤣
12 days ago

Mr Franz :
You know Pablo, they truly are! I think what I like best is the fact that even a broken down old coot such as myself, can still move them around with ease!

Love my TPE gal, but my back hurts just thinking about moving her! Carrying Dhila out to the car and positioning her was effortless and took no time at all.
12 days ago

Mr Franz :
Just wanted to share some pics I took of Dhila today.

8 days ago

Mr Franz :
New Pics of Dhila

3 days ago

Pablo :
Mr Franz!
If Dhila needs a tutor to help her with her studies I'm happy to offer my services. I could teach her a thing or two😉😍
- recent post

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.