FORUM HOME

Modifications

Mr Franz :
Tweaked my new gal a little. New nips, reshaped and lowered her boobs and enhanced her enhanced butt crack! She's called Dhila now, btw.

22 days ago

Mr Franz :
Did a bit of tweaking here and there on my Valentina. Reshaped her boobs and lowered them a bit more, plus made her some new nipples. Also enhanced her enhanced butt crack a little further. That one was actually a happy accident, the result of giving her an indentation for a navel, which I anchored to the extra stitching you added to make the butt crack. Then I changed out her eyelashes for some heavier ones and added a Bindi for an enhanced Indian look. Didn't come out bad at all! I call her Dhila which is Hindi for loose/floppy.

22 days ago

B :
The mods are great, Mr. Franz. Dhila looks beautiful. I especially love the face mods.
21 days ago

Mr Franz :
Thanks ''B''
I really didn't do that much to the face though. That's pretty much the way the brown Solina Real Head comes. I just added thicker lashes and some Hindu adornment.
20 days ago

B :
Yeah, but I think this two little mods make a difference. It gives her character. :) Your happy accident is also really cool.
20 days ago

Mr Franz :
Well thanks again! Yeah, little details can make a big difference. I'm quite pleased at how easy this VG was to personalize.
19 days ago

David :
Love those modifications. I really wish there was an official Valentina Girls nipples option that looked exactly like that, as I am not keen on the current ''long nipple'' design.
18 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
If you order the innie nipples, we can make them not all the way in, but just a certain amount specified by you :)
18 days ago

Mr Franz :
Thanks, David! Those nipples really weren't that hard to make. Hard part was getting the original ones off. Damn those things are sewn on well!

The ones I made are a 2 piece design with the center portion independent of the outer, allowing them to wobble much like the real thing. They feel bloody amazing!

They're fasten with semi-flexible fabric glue, no sewing!
18 days ago

David :
@Robert - Thanks, I'll definitely consider that option, depending on the cost.

@Mr Franz - I think it might be easier for me to use the $39 ''Sexless'' option to get the doll with blank breasts, rather than try remove the nipples myself. Your sugges
17 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Guys :) We remove the nipples for free on request. Some customers have their own nipples they want to use. Just let me know when you order that you don't want nipples at all :)
17 days ago

Mr Franz :
Yeah, I remember you mentioning that in one of our emails. When I placed my order though, I completely forgot to ask! Wasn't all that bad removing them, just a little tedious.

Here's the ones I made to replace them. Bit of trial and error before I got it right, but I am pleased with the result. Can't stop playing with these buggers, LOL!

16 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.