FORUM HOME

Doll Gamer's Girls

Doll Gamer :
It's been a stressful couple of weeks at work, so I decided to relax a bit and finally take some more pics of my girls, starting with a group photo of everyone. In the top left is my first girl, my cat girl Alley. Beside her on the top right, my second doll and cow girl Belle. On the bottom left, my third girl and chocolate bunny, Godiva. Finally, beside her on the bottom right, my latest girl, the bbw pig, Portia. This is probably the first time I've had them all fully dressed at once, so you hope you all like it!

The Quality is a little low since I had to resize it to upload it, but I'll post a link to my Doll Album after I've taken a few more photos.

37 days ago

Pablo :
My hat's off to you sir😁 That is by far the best photo of Valentina Girls I have ever seen👍😍
37 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Thanks, Pablo! I really like how this one came out and had a lot of fun posing them. I've got a few more ideas for group photos, so I'll take some more later tonight.
37 days ago

Doll Gamer :
On another thread, I was discussing the different breast sizes with someone, so I decided to do a pic showing them side by side. From left to right, we've got 3XL, 2XL, XL and standard size. All of my girls are modified from either a Palomina or Opalina, so the standard size here is still about a 50in/127cm bust.

36 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Next, since the girls were already lined up, I decided to take a pic from the backside ;)

36 days ago

Big J :
Great photos and fabulous looking ladies Doll Gamer. The bubble butt lineup is very impressive and the fat legs were a great idea.

35 days ago

in love with valentina :
Dollgamer, please do the same with bubble butt, let us know size. 3'' 6'' etc.
like you did with titsize.
35 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Thanks, Big J! The fat leg and bubble butt options really work well together. My pig and cow girls also have the wider hip option, so they've got the butt and hips of a Zeppelina with the boobs of a Palomina/Opalina ;) I'm sure it's pretty obvious, but I like my girls BIG. My pig girl's the one on the option page with the mega tummy option, so I really need to take some pics of her soon.
34 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Funny you should ask for that, in love with valentina. To be honest, I'd forgotten exactly how many inches I'd asked for on each girl's butt; I only remembered that my bunny had the biggest butt, my cow and pig had the second biggest and my cat had the smallest. Robert remembered, though! He actually added both of my lineup pics to the options page and listed the sizes:
Bubblebutt
From left to right: 7in, 5in, 6in and the last is also 6in. The reason the last two look a little different is because my pig girl has the mega tummy option and it raised her butt up a bit higher in my lineup pic XD
34 days ago

in love with valentina :
thanks robert.
33 days ago

Pablo :
Dollgamer! More pictures please 🙏😁
30 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I'll definitely take some more soon, Pablo. I've actually been trying my hand at drawing lately, so I've been a little preoccupied with that. I used to draw a lot when I was younger and actually sent Robert some sketches of my ideas for my cow and pig girls before I commissioned them and remembered how much I liked it. Posing and photographing my girls is fun, but there's some poses and scenarios I can't really get them to pose for so we'll see if I can still draw well enough to put my ideas to paper ;)
27 days ago

Pablo :
They don't want to pose for you Dollgamer? 🤣🤣, I like your pig the most. Is that a carrot in the bunny's mouth?
24 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Oh, they're more than happy to pose as best they can, but since they can't stand or hold their arms in place, I just had some ideas for some pinup-style poses that I'd have to draw to make them a reality. Since you like my pig girl the best, here's an example. I actually sent this one to Robert back when I ordered her, so it's still just a rough sketch and hasn't been colored or shaded yet, but this gives an idea of the sort of stuff I've got in mind.

All that said, I haven't really taken any solo pictures of my pig yet, so she'll probably be the next one to have a photoshoot. And yeah, that's a carrot in my bunny girl's mouth. Robert didn't want her to get hungry on the flight over, so he made sure he sent it with her.

24 days ago

Pablo :
Great drawing my friend 👍 You have real talent! Looks just like the doll. Did she get a snack for the trip too?
23 days ago

in love with valentina :
lovely pig.
23 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Thanks, Pablo! That was drawn before she arrived, so there are some details that need to be changed to reflect how she turned out (her ears and her hair, for example) and a few other things I don't like about the sketch that I wanna change, but I appreciate it!

So far though, my bunny girl was the only one that got an in-flight snack. I'm sure a big girl like my pig's a little jealous of that XD
23 days ago

nevesver :
Hi Dollgamer. Thanks for sharing images of your lovely ladies!

I have a quick question that you may have answered before in the forum, but I can't seem to find it.

I know your dolls are based on Odelina/Palomina, but are they Cuddle or Super models?

BTW, quite talented artwork!
23 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Actually, I don't think I've ever mentioned that before, now that you ask. They're all cuddle models, with the exception of my cow girl having the stiff neck option. I've been thinking of getting a winged doll with the HiFly option sooner or later and when I do, I'll get either super or ultimate-hyper performance, but so far, I've only bought cuddle models. I actually thought about going that route with my pig doll, kind of a play on 'when pigs fly, ' but since I wanted her to be so much bigger than my other girls, I decided she should probably remain earthbound XD
23 days ago

Pablo :
Well they sure do look cuddly my friend 😉
22 days ago

WP :
Hi Dollgamer. Just wondering about the one with the carrot. Did you do attach beads to her ears? It looks very good I think, but it's hard to see it well in the picture.
2 days ago

Doll Gamer :
They're actually stud earrings. I bought a pack of them off of Amazon, and ended up using all of them on her ears. I'll try to take some better pics of my bunny soon. I started taking some of my newest girl, my pig, last Sunday, but I haven't gotten around to finishing up that photo shoot. I'll try to wrap that up this weekend then take some pics of my bunny after her.

Sorry for the lack of activity here. Long story, but I'm starting a new job Monday and I've been a little preoccupied and haven't really had time to draw or take any pictures lately. Now that the dust is finally starting to settle, I'm gonna try to upload some more pics soon!
2 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.