FORUM HOME

Kitty

Mike :
Kitty made it home safely and I got her all set up :)

You did an amazing job getting her just the way I wanted. She looks just like my drawing of Vampire Kitty and I can dress her in stuff I couldn't draw before.
I am so happy with how she turned out.

Thank you so much and keep up the great work. :)

341 days ago

Mike :
I took a picture of Kitty with the shorts on. Here she is. :)
She's not holding her boobs up just holding the shirt under them. :)

341 days ago

Pablo :
Wow! A vampire!!! My friend, that is sooooo hot 😉
341 days ago

Pete :
That is actually very sexy looking! Are the teeth soft or hard? Did they make them for you or did you put them in yourself? Either way, looks great! Hope we get more pictures of her. Maybe in vampire clothes😁
341 days ago

Mike :
Had to show this one.
The bubble butt and gym shorts go together great :)
Thinking about taking a shirt I have that is way to big and making a Tank top out of it for her

341 days ago

Pablo :
Mike my friend😊 That is a very sexy ass😛
340 days ago

Mike :
Yeah she is beautiful and all I added was the outfit she has on. :)

She is based on a Character I like to draw and Valentinagirls is the only place I found that could make her the way I wanted and I love how she turned out.

Here is the drawing so you can see just how perfect she turned out. :)

With any luck I'll find the right tail and outfit for her in October. More pictures will be coming I just don't know when.

340 days ago

Pablo :
Mike my friend 😊 Looks like your fantasy from your mind came true😉 Very good drawing by the way👍 Ever thought about creating a comic book with the Kitty character? I know I'd wanna read it!

340 days ago

Mike :
What to do with a T-shirt that is too big?
Cut up the shirt and give Kitty a tank top. :)
No clue when I'll have her in the Drag car but I'll send more when I can get back to working on the car. Who knows when that will be.

340 days ago

Mike :
Thanks Pablo and Yes I thought about it a few times but I draw to help clear my head. I don't do it that often and not all come out as good.

Here is a drawing that I was going to have made before Rob told me that she can have fangs. :)

Oh and so I don't get asked. No I do not have a Blown Willys but I wish I did. My car is a 10 second 1971 pure drag car Ford Pinto. The 800hp big block makes every one stop making fun of it.
You will see Kitty with it some day. :)

340 days ago

Pablo :
Pinto is a sexy car my friend😊 Don't let anyone ever make fun of your Pinto😉
340 days ago

Mike :
Could not get a good angle for the picture of her bent over but the second picture came out great. :)
I'll send more when I figure out more stuff she can do. :)

339 days ago

Pablo :
I love these pictures my friend😊
339 days ago

Pete :
We wanna see the Pinto Mike :) Preferably with Kitty in it :)

339 days ago

Mike :
Was going to turn on the TV this morning and noticed Kitty is starting to relax and her legs straighten out more. :)
I would be tense too if I crawled out of a mangled wreck like the dented box she showed up in.

339 days ago

Mike :
Thanks pablo and yes a 70s Pinto is a beautiful car specialy when it looks like this. :)

Ok this is a old pictuer of my car but that is how it looked before I started rebuilding it.

Sitting down Kitty is the same height as me. That was important because I plan to have her in the car or my truck at a car show. when it is safe to have them again.

339 days ago

Mike :
I can't drive up to the shop yet because of Covid but I will have pictures of Kitty in the Pinto once I have the interior back together.

This is how far I got before the city lockdown started
The track rules changed so I need to redo the entire car. Sucks but that's just the way it is to keep every one as safe as possible at the speeds cars like this do. :)

339 days ago

Pablo :
That is the coolest looking Pinto I have ever seen Mike 😁 Fit for a Valentina Girl😉
339 days ago

Mike :
Thanks Pablo and I think it is to :)

I'll add a picture of Kitty in a racing Jacket Tomorrow so you can get an idea of how she will look in the car once it's got more work done :)

339 days ago

Mike :
Here are some Pictures of Kitty ready for the Car show. But the car is not ready and there are no car shows at this time. If you think you've seen her Jacket before that's because it's a Dale Earnhardt Jacket. :)

338 days ago

Mike :
I had to take a picture of this for some reason and managed to make the right outfit for Kitty this time. :)

338 days ago

Pablo :
Fits her perfectly Mike😊
337 days ago

in love with valentina :
you drive ford pinto, and she has a GM jacket, :-))))

337 days ago

Mike :
lol Ok I have a 71 Ford Pinto Drag car, A GMC Yukon XL 1500 and no it's not a 4x4 I also Have a 1979 Monza V8 Spyder.

And this is the best picture of The Monza I have :)

I like any thing with a V8 that rumbles. :)

no new picture of Kitty this time sorry. Stuck at home so can't do much.

Be safe every body. Coming from a crazy driver that should mean some thing lol

335 days ago

Pablo :
Hey why are those two girls blocking the view of the car! Very rude! They need a good spanking to learn some manners!

335 days ago

Mike :
lol Pablo :)

And here is the truck I drive. She's a beast and all stock for now. Needs a little work but ware is there a good rear wheel drive truck that gets driven like a muscle car as often as this does and doesn't need work. :)

Kitty has not been in it yet but she will be when this quarantine is over. :)

335 days ago

in love with valentina :
is Yukon a sister to Chevy tahoe?
bigger than suburban
335 days ago

Mike :
Here is one position that makes Kitty even more fun and very distracting even when she's dressed. :)

335 days ago

in love with valentina :
wide open under the pants....

335 days ago

Mike :
The GMC Youkon XL is the top of the line forme of a Chevy Suburban and is made on a extended 1500 truck frame and is still the biggest truck on the road other than the 4x4 2500 series but I don't need a 4x4 set up waying the truck down.

Ok next time I have Kitty naked I will try to remember to take a picture of her. :)
335 days ago

Mike :
Never walk in on a Horny Vampire. She won't let you walk back out. Lol
Ok I was changing her look and figured I would let her have some fun while figuring out what to try this time. :)

335 days ago

Pablo :
I wouldn't mind getting sucked by a vampire like that my friend 😉
334 days ago

Bustylover79 :
Has kitty got the xl boobs? They look awesome, very fuckable.

She looks gorgeous
334 days ago

Mike :
Sorry about the spelling of Yukon my Auto spell acts up a lot and it won't shut off.

Well I don't know when I'll have more pictures to add of Kitty but I will add more when I take more. :)
334 days ago

Mike :
Pablo
lol yeah she's the best :)

Bustylover79
Yes she has xl boobs and a bubble butt.
Thanks she is gorgeous. Even my sister that is not into girls at all likes seeing her more than the drawings I did of Kitty years ago. :)

I don't think any other company could have brought Kitty to life this good. :)
334 days ago

Mike :
I finished Kitty's Outfit. Did not Feel like putting her pants back on before taking the picture. :)         
330 days ago

Mike :
Took some more pictures of Kitty :)

325 days ago

Mike :
Thought about taking a picture of Kitty in action but hard to hold her a phone and have a good time so took this in the morning

325 days ago

Mike :
This was taken while I was trying to stay awake watching TV and No matter what's going on in life. Kitty calms me down but then I can't help but play with her. :)

325 days ago

Pablo :
I see she likes games my friend 😉 How about pictures of her in the race car please 🙏🙏🙏
324 days ago

in love with valentina :
and picture when you have race with herů..

324 days ago

Mike :
A guy wants to buy the race car and I only have it for the engine so rather then finish it I finely said yes to letting it go.

Besides I still have this to finish and the blue one Kitty can sit in once I can get back to it :)

323 days ago

Mike :
Not finished yet but I'm working on making Kitty look like a Hooters girl.

I'll add pictures when ever I finish the look.

320 days ago

in love with valentina :
I think hooters dont have long teeth, but others I like the hooters.

318 days ago

Mike :
That is true and if a Vampire worked at Hooters she could show what she is in October and still blend in. :)

311 days ago

FCL :
I would love a vampire like that but in black, maybe a Marsalina 😉 The fangs look great Mike 👍
275 days ago

Mike :
Kitty's hair style is still not finished because it's coming with some other stuff they are making for her but here are some new pictures of her now.
I don't know why the pants look puffed up but it could be some thing to do with the thong she has on.

265 days ago

Pablo :
Those tits of hers are bursting out of that giant bra my friend 😉 Question for you. How are her fangs with oral?

263 days ago

Mike :
Honestly you don't really notice them that much
263 days ago

in love with valentina :
I just saw a small nose...
to tits
263 days ago

Mike :
Kitty's Hooters Outfit finally showed up yesterday and the shorts don't fit her but the shirt fits like it was made for her. :)

254 days ago

in love with valentina :
good
253 days ago

Mike :
Yeah :)

More pictures some day in October.

Should have the last three things I got a shop to make for her by then :)
252 days ago

Mike :
I finally got everything for Kitty and here she is :)

163 days ago

Mike :
Yoga pants

159 days ago

Big J :
The hair looks good, did you make it yourself?
158 days ago

Mike :
Nope. I could not figure out how to get Hair like that to look right on Kitty so I had a place that makes custom Plush stuff make the hair.

Was not cheap but turned out great and now she is all done. :)
156 days ago

Pablo :
It is a cool looking wig my friend 😊 Can you take a close up picture of it please. Curious about the details.
153 days ago

Mike :
Tried more than once to get a good picture of the wig but i guess because it's made out of the same stuff she is there is hardly any detail in the picture.
123 days ago

Mike :
New pictures of Kitty.No point asking because I don't remember why she was standing on her head but it looked cool.

122 days ago

Mike :
New pictures of Kitty

110 days ago

Mike :
I got the last part of Kitty's outfit so now she looks like a Hooters girl. :)

110 days ago

Big J :
Looks great Mike. What about the orange hooter girl shorts?

Hopefully when the weather warms up this year there will be less restrictions and you can get her out in your car.
108 days ago

Mike :
I did get the shorts with the top but the shorts did not fit her waist. So I got the same type of pants some Hooters girls ware when they don't feel like waring shorts and the pants fit her perfectly. :)

Yes it would be nice to finely get Kitty in the car at some point.
108 days ago

Mike :
I finally got the drawing that Kitty's look is based on finished after ignoring it for a long time.

I forgot to put the jacket on her before taking the picture but other then the fact that I darkened the mouth so you can't see the fangs anymore because I wasn't thinking and did something stupid. But other than that it looks so much like her. :)

106 days ago

Pablo :
Looks great my friend 😊 Both the drawings and the doll 😊
101 days ago

Mike :
99 days ago

Mike :
The new girl showed up today and clearly Kitty doesn't see any competition but I now see how much work went into making Kitty. :)

46 days ago

Waiting for my VG :
My god! Those tits and that ass! My next girl will definitely be a super busty and big booty babe.
45 days ago

Mike :
Yeah and now that I have one with the regular shape. I'm glad I got everything I needed with the first girl to make a Plush Kitty match the drawings I've done of her in the past. :)

I still plan on having pictures of Kitty with my car or in my truck some day soon. :)
44 days ago

Mike :
Well after ordering Pants for Kitty twice and two different sizes both showed up and both seemed like the same size. Way too small.

So forget that. I used the belt to make a collar for Kitty that I sometimes draw her wearing.

30 days ago

Pablo :
I like the collar Mike😊 Matches her fangs😁
29 days ago

Mike :
Still having fun with Kitty. :) And she makes being at home a lot more fun.

17 days ago

Pablo :
I see by her knee pads she must be spending a lot of time on her knees Mike 🤣🤣🤣
16 days ago

Mike :
lol
13 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.