FORUM HOME

Road Trip

Mr Franz :
Dhila, my Solina Real Head Valentina took one of plush buddies for top down cruise!

305 days ago

Pablo :
I'd love to go on that ride my friend😁 Looks like there's space for old Pablo in the back😉
304 days ago

Mr Franz :
Absolutely, Pablo! Always room for one more.

Hey guys, I had a hell of a lot of fun doing that shoot. Plush dolls are a joy o work with and my Valentina looked right at home behind the wheel!

Now if only I could get her to obey the traffic laws. Apparently, Valentinas always have the right of way! LOL
304 days ago

Jack :
Awesome photo Franz!
What kind of car is it btw?
300 days ago

Mr Franz :
Thanks, Jack! That's a 1964 Chevrolet Corvair. My everyday car actually.

299 days ago

Pablo :
Sweet ride my friend😉 Specially with those ladies for company😊
297 days ago

Mr Franz :
Thanks, Pablo! Dhila was right at home in the driver's seat. To my surprise, her arms and hands fell right inline with the rim of the steering wheel!
297 days ago

Pablo :
Valentina Girls are truly the best! Not only do they satisfy your sexual needs, they drive your car for you too🤣🤣
296 days ago

Mr Franz :
You know Pablo, they truly are! I think what I like best is the fact that even a broken down old coot such as myself, can still move them around with ease!

Love my TPE gal, but my back hurts just thinking about moving her! Carrying Dhila out to the car and positioning her was effortless and took no time at all.
296 days ago

Mr Franz :
Just wanted to share some pics I took of Dhila today.

292 days ago

Mr Franz :
New Pics of Dhila

287 days ago

Pablo :
Mr Franz!
If Dhila needs a tutor to help her with her studies I'm happy to offer my services. I could teach her a thing or two😉😍
284 days ago

Mr Franz :
I know she's already taught me a lot, Pablo! My gosh, Valentinas are fun!
284 days ago

Mr Franz :
couple new pics

262 days ago

Mr Franz :
Yeah, she's always finding new ways to amuse herself. lol

Click on picture for video

262 days ago

Loverboy :
Love the Video, awesome!
261 days ago

Mr Franz :
What do you think of this? It's the end part of a slideshow video I'm working on.

Click on picture for video

261 days ago

Mr Franz :
Did this one for a TDF photo challenge. It called ''Turn Your Head and Cough!'' LOL

236 days ago

Pablo :
Not scared of the dreaded finger test anymore 😉🤣🤣
232 days ago

Mr Franz :
Well, I don't know how good of a doctor Dhila is, Pablo. I mean she did get her degree online...

231 days ago

Mr Franz :
Hey look at this. Valentina Girls can even make a Teddy Bear hard!!! LOL

224 days ago

Pablo :
I love your movies Mr Franz😁 I think this is the best one so far👌
223 days ago

Mr Franz :
Got done with that and decided to try some glamour shots. What do you think?

223 days ago

Mr Franz :
Just having a quite cuddle with Dhila.

199 days ago

Mr Franz :
Just wanted to show Dhila's new top from India.

78 days ago

Freddie :
Hi Mr Franz
Dhila is just wonderful! I think I will order a girl like her. What model is she exactly? And what options does she have?
Thanks
Freddie
22 days ago

Mr Franz :
Hi, Freddie
Thanks! Dhila started life as a Quintina cuddle with Solina real head, lowered breasts, ears and enhanced butt crack. That's her on the Quintina page:
http://www.valentinagirls.com/dolls/Quintina.html
After that I did a few home mods, enhancing the enhanced butt crack and lowering the lowered breast. I also redid her nipples.

Here's a couple of her threads on TDF

https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=141253, https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143989
22 days ago

Freddie :
Thanks Mr. Franz, She looks gorgeous. I think I will order something similar. Maybe a curvier one like Marsalina, but definitely a brown one with a real head!
21 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.