FORUM HOME

Doll Gamer's Girls

Doll Gamer :
It's been a stressful couple of weeks at work, so I decided to relax a bit and finally take some more pics of my girls, starting with a group photo of everyone. In the top left is my first girl, my cat girl Alley. Beside her on the top right, my second doll and cow girl Belle. On the bottom left, my third girl and chocolate bunny, Godiva. Finally, beside her on the bottom right, my latest girl, the bbw pig, Portia. This is probably the first time I've had them all fully dressed at once, so you hope you all like it!

The Quality is a little low since I had to resize it to upload it, but I'll post a link to my Doll Album after I've taken a few more photos.

421 days ago

Pablo :
My hat's off to you sir😁 That is by far the best photo of Valentina Girls I have ever seen👍😍
421 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Thanks, Pablo! I really like how this one came out and had a lot of fun posing them. I've got a few more ideas for group photos, so I'll take some more later tonight.
421 days ago

Doll Gamer :
On another thread, I was discussing the different breast sizes with someone, so I decided to do a pic showing them side by side. From left to right, we've got 3XL, 2XL, XL and standard size. All of my girls are modified from either a Palomina or Opalina, so the standard size here is still about a 50in/127cm bust.

420 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Next, since the girls were already lined up, I decided to take a pic from the backside ;)

420 days ago

Big J :
Great photos and fabulous looking ladies Doll Gamer. The bubble butt lineup is very impressive and the fat legs were a great idea.

419 days ago

in love with valentina :
Dollgamer, please do the same with bubble butt, let us know size. 3'' 6'' etc.
like you did with titsize.
419 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Thanks, Big J! The fat leg and bubble butt options really work well together. My pig and cow girls also have the wider hip option, so they've got the butt and hips of a Zeppelina with the boobs of a Palomina/Opalina ;) I'm sure it's pretty obvious, but I like my girls BIG. My pig girl's the one on the option page with the mega tummy option, so I really need to take some pics of her soon.
418 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Funny you should ask for that, in love with valentina. To be honest, I'd forgotten exactly how many inches I'd asked for on each girl's butt; I only remembered that my bunny had the biggest butt, my cow and pig had the second biggest and my cat had the smallest. Robert remembered, though! He actually added both of my lineup pics to the options page and listed the sizes:
Bubblebutt
From left to right: 7in, 5in, 6in and the last is also 6in. The reason the last two look a little different is because my pig girl has the mega tummy option and it raised her butt up a bit higher in my lineup pic XD
418 days ago

in love with valentina :
thanks robert.
417 days ago

Pablo :
Dollgamer! More pictures please 🙏😁
414 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I'll definitely take some more soon, Pablo. I've actually been trying my hand at drawing lately, so I've been a little preoccupied with that. I used to draw a lot when I was younger and actually sent Robert some sketches of my ideas for my cow and pig girls before I commissioned them and remembered how much I liked it. Posing and photographing my girls is fun, but there's some poses and scenarios I can't really get them to pose for so we'll see if I can still draw well enough to put my ideas to paper ;)
411 days ago

Pablo :
They don't want to pose for you Dollgamer? 🤣🤣, I like your pig the most. Is that a carrot in the bunny's mouth?
408 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Oh, they're more than happy to pose as best they can, but since they can't stand or hold their arms in place, I just had some ideas for some pinup-style poses that I'd have to draw to make them a reality. Since you like my pig girl the best, here's an example. I actually sent this one to Robert back when I ordered her, so it's still just a rough sketch and hasn't been colored or shaded yet, but this gives an idea of the sort of stuff I've got in mind.

All that said, I haven't really taken any solo pictures of my pig yet, so she'll probably be the next one to have a photoshoot. And yeah, that's a carrot in my bunny girl's mouth. Robert didn't want her to get hungry on the flight over, so he made sure he sent it with her.

408 days ago

Pablo :
Great drawing my friend 👍 You have real talent! Looks just like the doll. Did she get a snack for the trip too?
407 days ago

in love with valentina :
lovely pig.
407 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Thanks, Pablo! That was drawn before she arrived, so there are some details that need to be changed to reflect how she turned out (her ears and her hair, for example) and a few other things I don't like about the sketch that I wanna change, but I appreciate it!

So far though, my bunny girl was the only one that got an in-flight snack. I'm sure a big girl like my pig's a little jealous of that XD
407 days ago

nevesver :
Hi Dollgamer. Thanks for sharing images of your lovely ladies!

I have a quick question that you may have answered before in the forum, but I can't seem to find it.

I know your dolls are based on Odelina/Palomina, but are they Cuddle or Super models?

BTW, quite talented artwork!
407 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Actually, I don't think I've ever mentioned that before, now that you ask. They're all cuddle models, with the exception of my cow girl having the stiff neck option. I've been thinking of getting a winged doll with the HiFly option sooner or later and when I do, I'll get either super or ultimate-hyper performance, but so far, I've only bought cuddle models. I actually thought about going that route with my pig doll, kind of a play on 'when pigs fly, ' but since I wanted her to be so much bigger than my other girls, I decided she should probably remain earthbound XD
407 days ago

Pablo :
Well they sure do look cuddly my friend 😉
406 days ago

WP :
Hi Dollgamer. Just wondering about the one with the carrot. Did you do attach beads to her ears? It looks very good I think, but it's hard to see it well in the picture.
386 days ago

Doll Gamer :
They're actually stud earrings. I bought a pack of them off of Amazon, and ended up using all of them on her ears. I'll try to take some better pics of my bunny soon. I started taking some of my newest girl, my pig, last Sunday, but I haven't gotten around to finishing up that photo shoot. I'll try to wrap that up this weekend then take some pics of my bunny after her.

Sorry for the lack of activity here. Long story, but I'm starting a new job Monday and I've been a little preoccupied and haven't really had time to draw or take any pictures lately. Now that the dust is finally starting to settle, I'm gonna try to upload some more pics soon!
386 days ago

Doll Gamer :
It's been a while since I posted anything here, but a happy belated 4th of July to all my fellow American VG fans and anyone else out there that's into American flag bikinis XD I decided to take a pic of my pig girl since she's my newest girl and since none of the other pics of her on my Dollalbum really show off her mega tummy. Oh, and she's a brunette now!

I intended to take more pics than just this one for the 4th, but didn't really find the time today. It's also the first time I've tried to edit a photo I took with a custom background, so hopefully it turned out ok.

Since it's still summer though, I'll try to take pics of my other girls, too. I bought more bathing suits for them, so they might as well try them on while it's still swimsuit season, right?

334 days ago

Pablo :
Amazing picture my friend 😉
333 days ago

Jack :
Your harem is an inspiration to us all Doll Gamer😍
329 days ago

Bibliomanzer :
That bikini photo makes her look unbelievably sexy. Good work, DollGamer.
309 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I haven't posted anything in a couple of months, but I've been saving up for a fifth doll all this time, and finally placed an order for her today! Just in time for Halloween, the next member of my menagerie is gonna be a bat girl (still trying to come up with a name for her). Since the order was just placed, no pics to share of her yet, but I did draw a concept picture of her for Robert I thought I'd share.

There's a few things I don't like about the line work and I ended up drawing her a little chubbier than I intended, but all in all, I like how this one came out. I drew a couple of other pics of her as references too, but they're much rougher than this one. I might get around to inking, coloring and shading those as well and might post them too. In the meantime, now comes the hardest part of ordering a new doll... The wait!

250 days ago

Pablo :
I can't wait to see her my friend😊 You have the most amazing harem Dollgamer😍
249 days ago

Loverboy :
She looks well cute Doll Gamer. Did you really create that pic, it looks great!!!
Maybe if you have the time you could create a some art of my new doll shes the Angelina model with enhanced butt.

249 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Thanks, Pablo! I canít wait to see her, either. This is actually the third doll Iíve sent Robert sketches of prior to ordering her and itís always incredible seeing my drawings come to life. Plus, Iíve had the idea for a bat girl for months now but wanted to wait until October so sheíd arrive just before Halloween.

I use a drawing app, an iPad and an Apple Pencil, but yeah, I drew and colored it myself, Loverboy. When I was younger, I wanted to be an artist, but Iíve still got a long way to go. If you notice, her hands are behind her head and sheís wearing boots becauseÖ well, hands and feet are hard to draw XD
Prior to drawing up a concept picture of my cow girl that I sent to Robert, I hadnít drawn anything in years, so Iím still shaking off the rust and just beginning to get back to how well I used to be able to draw. As it stands, it takes me a LONG time to draw something like what I posted. I think I spent about 2 weeks on that, and thereís still things I donít like about itÖ so long story short, Iíll probably draw your girl, and maybe some of the others we see on the forums, at some point, but I need to work on my speed, first. Iíll probably post more drawings here and there as I get more practice under my belt, but I donít think Iím good enough to start taking requests just yet. Regardless though, I appreciate the compliment :)
249 days ago

Bibliomanzer :
Fantastic art, Doll Gamer. Looks like I'm not the only one who was thinking of getting a batgirl.
246 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Here she is guys :-)

246 days ago

nevesver :
Dollgamer, you really have some great tastes.

I would never have thought about a ''bat girl'', but... she is beautiful!

Kudos also to Robert for bringing yet another fantastic lady to reality.
245 days ago

Pablo :
It's hard to tell from the picture, but are her fangs smaller than the regular fangs? I think they look very sexy. Like you'd be a little bit scared in an exciting way she'd suck your blood 😉
239 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Good eye, Pablo. Yeah, theyíre slightly smaller than the normal fangs. Theyíre just above her bottom lip as opposed to going past it like the normal fangs. She actually arrived a couple of days ago, and Iíve gotta say, the pics donít do her justice! Itís been a long week at work, but Iím gonna try to take some pics of her over the weekend. Iíve already got her a dress thatÖ sort of fits her. That new balloon butt option is way bigger than I expected XD
No need to be afraid though, sheís really just a fruit bat that likes to dress in all black and pretend to be a vampire. The fangs are real, but sheís basically just a goth vegetarian that couldnít suck blood even if she wanted to XD, (I donít know if you guys like to come up with personalities and backstories for your dolls too, but thatís how I imagine her, at least.)

239 days ago

Pablo :
A fruit bat😂 What a relief🤣 Can't wait to see those pictures Dollgamer👍
237 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Finally got around to taking some pics. I'll put a link to her Doll Album once I take some more and upload them. I took some pics similar to this one with her wearing glasses too, but I haven't decided if I like her better with or without them yet.

235 days ago

Doll Gamer :
What do you guys think? Glasses or no glasses?

235 days ago

Bustylover79 :
Dollgamer, I am loving your collection of VGs, the best on here I think.

I love the new bat girl, especially her coloured pussy and arsehole, very sexy...

You must have a big place for all your lovely curvy ladies...
235 days ago

Bustylover79 :
No glasses for me, very sexy lady...
235 days ago

Draco75 :
Glasses definitely. Just wow love her look with glasses. And I agree with Bustylover79 definitely a very sexy lady.
235 days ago

in love with VG :
DG do you have school uniform for her?
I like school uniforms.
but they are not made for big tits....
234 days ago

nevesver :
DG, that's a tough question the glasses. Both looks on her are breathtaking.

I'd say if she's on the ground, she can keep the glasses, but if she's in flight, best leave the glasses ''at home''. Lost and broken glasses aren't all that cheap to replace...
233 days ago

Mr Franz :
Your best design yet! Like the glasses too!
233 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Wow, sheís way more popular than I thought sheíd be! Thanks for all the compliments! Sounds like itís a split decision on the glasses, but leans slightly in favor of them. Iíve ordered some more jewelry for her, so Iíll try to take more pics of her over the weekend ;)

I appreciate it, Bustylover. Iíve actually already got plans for a 6th VG, but my place isnít all that big, so Iím already feeling a little cramped with 5 girls under my roof. Plus, I live with my brother, too. Heís seen most of my girls and heís fine with them, but I try not to let them encroach too much in the living room or other common areas of the house XD
No school uniforms, in love with VG. I went for a more mature, gothic look for this doll instead.

And thanks, Mr. Franz! Robert talked to me a little about the next design Iíve got in mind a while back, but itíll be a while before Iíve saved up enough for another doll. Still, hopefully you all will like the next design, too.
233 days ago

Bustylover79 :
I do agree Dollgamer that these girls are very addictive, you order a new one then straight away you're thinking of a new idea...

My green orc warrior lady is on her way to me, should be with me Monday hopefully. Although, she won't be to everyone's taste, I think she's great and Robert and team have again done a fantastic job.

I'll post the photos that Robert sent me later...
232 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Nice, Bustylover! I saw you mention her on your 'Didina' thread. I honestly can't wait to see her! She might not be to everyone's taste, but I'm all about fantasy dolls and she's certainly piqued my interest!
231 days ago

Bustylover79 :
Thanks DG
She has some fantastic patch work courtesy as well...
( picture moved to Bustylover's girls thread )
231 days ago

Draco75 :
Wow she is gorgeous. She must be very demanding of your time. Love the red hair. I'd lose myself in those tits wow.
231 days ago

Bustylover79 :
She's not with me yet unfortunately Draco75, but I'm sure I will enjoy those tits
230 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Happy belated Halloween, everyone! Not necessarily a holiday related pic, but I did a new group photo yesterday with all five of the girls. Next up will be a photoshoot of my new bat girl ;)

215 days ago

Doll Gamer :
It's been one year since my first VG, Alley, became a part of my life. Not to get all sappy, but it's been a crazy year, and having her and the rest of my girls around has really helped me get through a lot of it. Thanks to Titjob for recommending VG to me in the first place and of course, thank you Robert for making such a wonderful doll!

She's certainly changed her look a lot since she first came home, but I think I like her new winter look the best so far! I took a couple of other pics of her too, so I'll just post this link to her album:
https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=10930&page=1&sort=pa
Since I'm finally on vacation, I'll try to take some more pics and post them while I can.

164 days ago

titjob :
thank you DG, it was a heating of my heart to hear that.
164 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Thanks for those kind words Doll Gamer :) Always happy to help out :)
How is your new lovely elephant lady getting along with your ladies?
Merry Christmas :)
163 days ago

Doll Gamer :
She's certainly settling in, but with 6 dolls now, it's definitely getting a bit cramped. Once I've bought some stuff for her, I'll have to take some pics. In the mean time though, I still need to take some more pics of my other girls, too. I'm hoping to have some Christmas pictures posted a little later.

162 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Merry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone and their plushy companions!

160 days ago

in love with vg. :
Hi DG, where is the elephant?
:-)
145 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Just trying to get her some clothes before I start taking any pics of her. She's big... REAL big! It's been hard to find anything that fits her, but I think I finally found some stuff that'll work.
144 days ago

in love with vg :
no nude picture please....
I'm shy
142 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I think my girls have all shown about all they can show by now, but no problem, in love with VG. Clothed pics of my elephant girl once I've got her outfit picked out.
139 days ago

Downfreak :
Wow! Great pictures. Those are some super stretchy dresses :)
139 days ago

Pablo :
Doll Gamer my friend 😁 Please don't keep us waiting any longer 🙏 Show us your elephant please 🙏
130 days ago

Pablo :
Elephant girl! Please!🙏😛
117 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Coming soon, Pablo, I promise. The girls are getting ready for Mardi Gras, and I finally managed to find something that fits my newest girl ;)
115 days ago

Pablo :
Valentina Mardi Gras! That's a great idea 😁 I'm looking forward to the coverage👍
111 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I'm planning on taking more pics, including pics of the rest of the girls, but here's part one of the Mardi Gras photo shoot ;)

94 days ago

Pablo :
Excellent pictures my friend😊 They deserve the beads🤣
94 days ago

Pablo :
Doll Gamer my friend 😊 Question for you. Of all your animal ladies, which one is your favorite? I think you have them most fantastic harem, probably tough to pick a favorite. But if you had to pick one of them.
74 days ago

Doll Gamer :
That's a REALLY tough call, Pablo. At the end of the day, even though they're just dolls, I've gotten really attached to all of them and they all have their own unique qualities and quirks. But at the end of the day, one of them does stand out; my cat girl Alley. She was my first VG, and in the year and a quarter since I've had her, I've been through a lot of stuff and she's... well, she's been there through ALL of it XD
Again, I know they're just dolls, but they've helped me with a lot of life's stress and having her around the longest, I've gotten attached to her the most. Plus, it's hard to beat waking up beside this!
(Took this pic and posted it on the VG Discord group about a month ago.)

73 days ago

Pablo :
Must be tough getting out of bed and leave that sexy kitty behind every morning my friend 😉
73 days ago

Mr Franz :
Gee posed like that, Alley just looks so understanding. I can see why she stands out for you.
73 days ago

in love with vg :
It's always tough to getting out of bed next to vg.
I will take care of giorgina today.
different doll different day.
tomorrow angelina......
73 days ago

Freddie :
Good problem to have 🤣
38 days ago

Roshni Khanna :
That bikini photo makes her look unbelievably sexy.
35 days ago

Freddie :
All great photos! Doll Gamer and Mr Franz are amazing at documenting Valentina Girls!
30 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.