FORUM HOME

Cow Girl

Cow Girl :
At the request of another user, I took some pics of my brand new custom VG. She's an Opalina model with bigger hips, 3XL boobs, fat legs, fat pussy, stiff neck and a 6inch bubble butt with enhanced buttcrack. In addition to all that, she has several custom features Robert made especially for this project including solid pink breasts and extra big nipples for her extra big boobs!

Hopefully Robert doesn't mind that I link to an external site, but her album can be found here:, TDF Doll Album
I haven't even had her for a full day yet, but I'm already in love with her! She's everything I asked Robert for and more! I know this won't be to everyone's taste, but I couldn't be happier with her!

13 days ago

Draco75 :
From my harem to you we wish you all the best. That is one gorgeous cow girl. My girls are now wanting our own cow girl too..
13 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I messed up that forum post and didn't post my name as 'Doll Gamer'...

But thanks, Draco! I couldn't recommend her more! My only complaint is that it's gonna be really hard to find clothes to fit her. I can't even accurately measure her bust! I have a 60 inch/152 centimeter tape measure but it's not big enough to wrap around her boobs! Kind of a fun problem to have, though XD
Can't wait to see how your new girl turns out! Me and my girls are eager to see how cute your pony is when she's done!

13 days ago

Draco75 :
Doll Gamer I knew this was your forum. I can't wait to see the pics Robert took of my new ponygirl. He said he'll send the pics as soon as he loads them on his computer from his camera.
12 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Nice! I can't wait to see her when he uploads them!
12 days ago

Draco75 :
The Valentina ponygirl picture is in the Customize section of the website.
12 days ago

Big J :
Congrats Doll Gamer, looks great.

Clothes are impossible to find unless you get them custom made with the huge boob girls. I ordered some 5xl top and it only fit the 2xl boobs doll I have. Maybe you can go with a Bikini?

I like the bigger nipples, how is that pink material for feel and/or sucking? I went with the velvet material on my last few dolls for lips/nipples because I didn't care for the rougher red material on the regular dolls, but I still think there could be a better option.
11 days ago

Anonymous :
Thanks, Big J! Your 3XL boobs girl was actually what made me wanna go with that size, so I really appreciate the input on clothing sizes. So 5XL wasn't even big enough?! Dang... Guess I'll have to go with some custom clothes, then. On the bright side, I certainly don't mind her hanging around the house naked in the mean time XD
Her nipples are one of my favorite things about her! They turned out even better than I ever expected them to! Her boobs, nipples and udders are all made from the same material as her skin, just in a pink color, so they're just as soft and smooth as the rest of her body. I like the feel of my cat girl's standard red nipples, but I definitely prefer the softer feel of my cow's nipples.
11 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I've gotta stop posting when I'm barely awake... That Anonymous comment was me, Big J.
11 days ago

titjob :
I'm glad for you doll Gamer.
11 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Thanks, Titjob! I'm already planning on getting my 3rd doll in a few months, so once again, thanks for recommending VG to me! Now I just need to figure out what shoe size my girls wear... and see if I can find anything that fits my big new cow girl XD
10 days ago

titjob :
robert have option, longer foot if you ask him.
so you can have your favorit sexy shoes.
today wery cold here.in north of VG land -38 C, its about -36 F so we need plush dolls here now
10 days ago

Doll Gamer :
NEGATIVE 36F?! Jeez... I knew it got cold in your part of the world, but that's just plain brutal! No wonder you need dolls to keep you warm! I thought it was cold here at 38F, but man... Suddenly I'm thankful I live in a state that never gets any snow.

Good to know that there's an option for bigger feet, though. My girls are both wearing knee high socks right now, I kinda have a thing for long boots and socks, but if their feet are two small to find a nice pair of sexy shoes, I might have to make sure my next girl has a bigger shoe size :)
9 days ago

titjob :
'-36 in upper part of VG land .
here just 5F about -15C, now its warmer but I will not tell that for my dolls.
I will keep cuddle and be warm

9 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Big J, you weren't kidding! I ordered her a 4X sweater ''dress'' that just arrived today, and even though it technically fits, it only goes down to waist! Forget it being a 'dress, ' her giant tits stretch it so much that it's just a regular sweater to her XD
If it's this hard finding something to fit 3XL boobs I can only imagine it's all but impossible to dress dolls with 4XL boobs.
5 days ago

Big J :
Normal clothes don't work very well for the super busty valentina girls. You might want to try a open front robe or open top gown. A body suit or something that is stretchy might work, but VG are very soft and lightweight so they wont hold their shape under a lot of pressure from tight clothes and the big tits turn into a big blob instead of a nice shape.
4 days ago

in love with valentina :
don't destroy the lovely shape…..
4 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.