FORUM HOME

Smaller Head

Puppeteer :
Hi Guys! I want to order the Natalina Doll, i like her cute body, but the face/head is too big for a cute look in my opinion. Has anyone of you ordered a Natalina with a 55cm Head? Can you tell me your experiences with the modification, perhaps a picture?

I also want the ball eyes, but not sure, how the proportion of ball eyes and smaller head would look like... General i think, big eyes gives a cute look (like the anime style)
but there will be a point, where the eyes are too big for the face. Again my question: Do you have experiences with a smaller head and ball eyes? Can you make a quick picture of your doll?

Thanks you a lot for your help! For sure, i will post some pics of the doll, when she finally arrives!

Greetings, Puppeteer

36 days ago

Jim :
If you want to go smaller I wouldn't go too small. 27 inches is nice I think and it maintains the cuteness.
36 days ago

Puppeteer :
What is the disadvantage of a smaller head? Why wouldn't you go smaller than 27 inches? Are the dimensions of a VG overall bigger then in ''real world''?
36 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Hi there Puppeteer :) There's no disadvantage with a smaller head, just a question of taste :) The ball eyes are a pretty new option and we haven't made a head that small with ball eyes yet, but there wouldn't be a problem making one at all.
We do the smaller head modification for free of course, but it's a quite easy thing to do yourself too. You basically just squeeze the back of the head together one side at a time and sew it together, so you can go a bit bigger than you might want her and then shrink her down yourself.
36 days ago

Puppeteer :
Thats a good idea! But if possible, i don't wanna modify the doll. But it is a option.

Can you tell me the size of the head of the picture in the shop, where i can see the Catalina with a TPE Head?
35 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Hi Puppeteer :) That head is 53cm around, or 21 inches.
35 days ago

in love with valentina :
tpe head 53 cm?
34 days ago

Puppeteer :
My Natalina is here, and she is a realy nice girl! The first night with her was fantastic! ;-)

I ordered her with a 60cm head...

20 days ago

Loverboy :
Hi Puppeteer, her face looks very different with the bigger eyes, do you have any more pics of her. I find her quite alluring.

To me she looks very much like an older woman, maybe that's just my eyesight, lol
17 days ago

Puppeteer :
I'm waiting for her new clothes to arrive, then i will shoot some pictures of her and share them here.

For me, she looks like a twen, but as you say... It depends... 😉
14 days ago

Loverboy :
Cool, look forward to seeing the pics, Has she got a tongue too, or is that just my eyesight again?

To be fair I didn't like the big eyes when I saw them in the options, but they seem to suit her.

The reason I mentioned the older woman is because her facial features remind me of an ex Manager I had a few years ago. I think it's the eyes. She was in her fifties, had a slim figure and I had a crush on her. She was quite stern and could be harsh at times. A strong woman. Strange how dolls can remind us of real people.

Maybe I should recreate her. It's interesting to see how some of the custom girls turn out. I know some guys are into the animal girls, but I prefer my lady to look more human if poss
But yeah would love to see some pics of her. Did you get any other mods?
12 days ago

Puppeteer :
Yes, thats the special thing about the valentina girls, in my opinion. The dolls only gives a direction, the rest belongs on our personal experiences. There is something in the pic from my doll that triggers your memory of your ex-manager. I like the different eyesights!

My doll told me, her name is Lilly ;) Lilly has some other mods: lower breasts, firmer breasts, 2 inch bubble-but and a bullet hole in here hand. The tongue is a toy tongue from a silicon-like material. Itīs perfekt for kissing ;)

Here are some pics with her new clothes...

9 days ago

Loverboy :
Well hello Lilly, what big eyes you have! have to say Puppeteer she looks cute! In the second picture she does look like a younger girl and the clothes make her look younger.

It's those eyes. I thought they would make a doll freakish, but they look good on Lilly. I did think the tongue came from here, as they now make them.

May have to consider the big eye option. Is she based on anyone you know or maybe an anime or manga character?

She is one of the best customs I've seen, apart from the animal girls and I did think about getting one, but not too sure.
8 days ago

in love with valentina :
Now I saw the first one with 2'' bubble but, thats good for Natalina .
I have wait for a picture of a 2'' bubble.
and you also have my favorite, firmer breasts and bullet hole in hand.
So perfect for massage, she looks like a teenager in the clothes.
Hug her from me.
8 days ago

Puppeteer :
Oh yes, the big eyes are wonderful! :)

I think, the clothes makes her look young. Also the position with her legs, the point of view (from above) and perhaps the candy-like light ;) But i´m sure, it´s easy to turn her in a harsh looking manager ;)

The 2'' bubble-but is the best mod on her! It´s looking nearly natural on the Natalina-body and the haptic is great!
7 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.