FORUM HOME

Stiff Neck

Omega :
(topic split from other thread)

I got a cuddle model Didina. She is very nice to sleep with. My only complaint is that if you pick her up, her head lols to the side like her neck is broken. Perhaps there should be an option for a partial spine to keep her head straight when she is on top.

I also have a Palomina super model, but the leg ďbonesĒ means she doesnít cuddle very well.

60 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Omega :) We just added an option like that the other day. Here: Stiff Neck
60 days ago

Omega :
Ah - pity I canít have Didi retrofitted! ;)
60 days ago

Jim :
It's not that hard to stiffen her neck Omega. Just make a small hole in the top of her head and stick a 2 foot plastic pipe in it. Put the hole a bit to one side so the mouth tunnel doesn't get in the way. You might want to anchor the pipe from the top in some way so it doesn't slide down.
59 days ago

Omega :
Iíve been considering something like that. I thought of using a section of pool noodle (closed cell foam) so it would be stiff, but not rigid. I also thought about going in through the bottom of the mouth hole and anchoring it to that tube so it canít fall.
59 days ago

Jim :
Pool noodle is a great idea! Right size and shape 👍
58 days ago

Sgt.Pepper :
I'm not trying to cheat Robert out of $50 bucks but a simple winter hat/skull cap fixes that problem.
Empty the stuffing out of the neck. Push the hat into the neck area. Fill the hat full of stuffing until stiff.
The stuffed hat acts as a diaphragm isolating the stuffing to where it actually mocks the outline of a neck muscle. Fill the rest of the head.
48 days ago

Jim :
Pool noodle is good, but the plastic pipe thing only takes a minute to do 👍
38 days ago

in love with valentina :
If you have head fill opening I think its easy.

I will test in future.
37 days ago

Jim :
One can probably ask Robert for a small hole about an inch across on top of the head for a pipe to go in.
36 days ago

Omega :
Since I already have Didi and she does not have the fill option, my plan is to double a piece of foam pipe insulation (canít find pool noodles in the US this time of year) and secure it with zip ties. Iíll make a slit just large enough for the ďneck spineĒ in the bottom of the mouth tunnel, and insert the spine. Iíll then close the slit with a whip stitch and make sure the thread goes through the top of the spine to keep it in place. Iím using the foam instead of pipe because I want her to have some neck flexibility, and it would be tougher to keep a pipe in place. I have the thread now, so I will probably do her ďsurgeryĒ this weekend.
36 days ago

in love with valentina :
take care of Didi.
and tell us the final hit or flop
36 days ago

Pablo :
Good luck with the surgery Dr. Omega 🤣
35 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.