FORUM HOME

Pony

Draco75 :
(this thread was split off from the Harem owners topic) OMG Pablo wow!!! Guess I'll have to write that down for Valentina girl 4 list of options to use. But I'm gonna have to save up as I have a few ideas. Since I saw the patches option that has given me an idea of a My Little Pony Valentina girl I have a niece who watches MLP.

105 days ago

Pablo :
With a snout? That would be quite cute my friend 😉
105 days ago

Draco75 :
Pablo do you know how we could run that idea by Robert. I have been pondering that cute MLP idea and would love to make that my 4th Valentina girl. Yeah I'm building a nice Harem. I'm hoping to have at least 5 Valentina Girls by my birthday in March. Love my girls, even poundered making one or two into Futanari Valentina Girls. Saw a 17 inch dildo which would be perfect for that idea.

In love with Valentina, where to get a bag in a box without a box??
104 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
We can make a snout of course :) It would be similar to a bubble butt but on the face pushing out the mouth and nose. Question is just how many inches out you want it?
104 days ago

Draco75 :
I'm thinking 3 inches snout. As I would start off with a light color Paulina with purple eyes with eyelids. Make her chest 60 inches with purple nipples and original lip color. And hope she looks close to the pic.

104 days ago

Of course :) We can add a horn too if you want :) And hooves?
104 days ago

Draco75 :
Horn yes hooves no. Cuddle model is what I also intended too. I'm figuring out the cost of the extra options like the diamond patches, snout, and horn to add to the other options I plan to use so I can see about how much I need to save up for.

Robert, you and Pablo convinced me to really make this happen. I also figure this will be my most expensive endeavors and 4th Valentina girl. Thank you for helping me make this happen.
104 days ago

Loverboy :
Sounds interesting, maybe you get Robert to make a purple long fleece wig.
104 days ago

Draco75 :
Loverboy did you see the picture I posted here?
I'm already thinking about that too. The picture above is what I have in mind for a light color cuddle version of Paulina. Maybe even color her that white.
104 days ago

Loverboy :
Yeah, I did and she looks cute, just a suggestion, but I would go for hooves, otherwise she would just look like a MLP girl, but I guess it depends on what you want. You could email Rob and get an estimate for all you would like and then work out how much money you have to spend.
103 days ago

Loverboy :
I'm sure Robert could create a Manga or Animé girl for those interested or Betty boop or any cartoon female you could think of
103 days ago

Of course guys :) Whatever you guys dream up I'll make ;)
103 days ago

Pablo :
Any news about the sexy pony? I like this new animal concept my friends 😉
70 days ago

Draco75 :
Sorry still deciding which options to use and if I should start with a Florina or Didina. I'm leaning towards Florina. In any case options I'm using no matter what are bubble buttx4, double xl tits. I was considering long dark purple fleece hair and tail, purple ball eyes with eyelids, cyan silk lips and nipples. 4'' unicorn horn with a 3'' horse snout and horse ears and lastly cyan diamond patches on each butt cheek like in the picture..would also like cyan eye shadow too. Now I guess I just need prices for what isn't in the options menu.

69 days ago

Hi Draco :) We can do all that for you of course :) I never say no to anything :D :D Send me an email and I'll give you a quote (info@valentinagirls.com)
69 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Man, if this concept becomes a reality, I'd love to see it! There's some really interesting ideas being mentioned here... Especially that snout!
65 days ago

Pablo :
How about a beak?
64 days ago

Draco75 :
You mean a horses' snout??
62 days ago

Pablo :
No, like a sexy duck lady! Like Magica De Spell!
56 days ago

Draco75 :
Wow Pablo, Magica DeSpell was my favorite sexy duckgirl on DuckTales/Darkwing Duck.. Awesome call!!! That would be a cool tag team. Magica and Rarity. My favorite MLP and my favorite duckgirl from DuckTales. Truly awesome call.
56 days ago

Pablo :
Those duck ladies sure are sexy my friend 😊 Even Daisy would be a hottie if she just changed her clothes and put on some makeup 🤣🤣
55 days ago

Draco75 :
Pablo no duck lady is cutier than Magica de Spell. Ok Daisy may be cute but Magica is sexy.

54 days ago

Pablo :
Of course Magica is sexier, but Daisy definitely has that girlduck-next-door quality 🤣🤣
54 days ago

Draco75 :
Just for you Pablo I conseed that Daisy Duck has the duckgirl next door. So here is a pic I found of Daisy that I would like next door to me.

53 days ago

in love with valentina :
I think Robert will make a duckhead in future for you.
The rest of body is like a VG
53 days ago

Pablo :
See Draco, that's what I'm talking about 😁 Ideally I would like a threesome with both of them 😍
52 days ago

Draco and Pablo! Have you seen the new duck beak I just put up?

DUCK BEAK

51 days ago

Pablo :
Oh my oh my 😍😍 Now that is a duck that looks good enough to f...
51 days ago

Draco75 :
OMG she looks like Magica de Spell. Well after a ponygirl I guess I'll have to get Magica de Spell now. She's gorgeous Robert.
51 days ago

Thanks Draco and Pablo :) Snout's coming next...
50 days ago

Mr Franz :
LOL, you're great at the off-the-wall stuff, Robert!
50 days ago

Mr. Franz, long time no hear :) Welcome back! And as I have promised everyone here, here is the new snout:

SNOUT

50 days ago

Pablo :
What a cute little doggie😊 Hope she's not too much of a bitch🤣🤣
49 days ago

Draco75 :
Pablo I'm gonna use the snout to make a cute pony girl. That doggie remark wasn't very nice.

49 days ago

Pablo :
Sorry Draco 😊 I wish to extend my most sincere apology to both you and your very sexy future Miss Pony 😉
49 days ago

Doll Gamer :
What type of ear are you going to use for the pony look, Draco? I'm the one that commissioned the cow girl on the customize page so I'm definitely interested in seeing how your pony turns out :)
49 days ago

Draco75 :
Doll Gamer. I was instructed by Robert to use cat ears and cat tail for price reasons and Robert will make me pony ears and a fleece pony tail. Which I will make note of in the comment section when commissioning my ponygirl. If you like, when I receive my new ponygirl I will post a few pics here.
48 days ago

Draco75 :
I just saw and read your apology and apology accepted. Thank you. Quick question are you going to make a Daisy Duck now that Robert posted pics of a Duckgirl?? I saw his pics on the site and thought the pics looked just like Magica de Spell so after my ponygirl I just might add a Duckgirl and Cowgirl to my growing harem. With those 3 I'd double my harem from 3 to 6 Valentina Girls.
48 days ago

Draco75 :
I just ordered my ponygirl and waiting for confirmation of my order. My harem will now have 4 Valentina Girls and counting. Next up a Duckgirl or a cowgirl or maybe a Hitomi Tanaka look alike.

Doll Gamer do you have any pics of your cowgirl?
48 days ago

Doll Gamer :
She's scheduled to be delivered today, so I'll post some as soon as I've had some time to get to know her ;)

But yeah, if you wouldn't mind posting your pony girl, I'd LOVE to see them!
48 days ago

in love with valentina :
Draco will win the race.
may some have 7 VG?
tell me how duck will be.
for oral? ……
and duck tail?
short venusina tail up side down?
48 days ago

Draco75 :
I'll be posting my ponygirl pics here. She just got started in the process today and will be finishing tomorrow as stated by Robert. So I'll probably have a couple weeks till I get to meet my new ponygirl. Still thinking up a name for her as her inspiration was MLP and Harley Quinn. But I used my favorite colors purple and cyan.
48 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Nice! Can't wait to see how she looks, Draco! Both of my VG's are 'animal' girls, so this is definitely something I look forward to seeing!

Speaking of which, I got my cow girl today and took some pics. I don't wanna hijack your thread, so I'll start another one with a link to the album since you asked about seeing her :)
47 days ago

Draco75 :
All I could say is wow. I saw your cow girl pics and wow Doll Gamer. My harem loves your cow girl and wants to add one to our harem after our new ponygirl gets here and we have fun with her for a bit first though. They, my harem also want a Duckgirl that looks like Magica de Spell too. Me I want too add both those ideas and a Hitomi Tanaka look alike Valentina. So my harem with all those ideas would become 4 to 7 Valentina Girls.

Me and the girls wish you all the best.
47 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Thanks, Draco! She's only my second VG Doll so far, but as happy as I am with both of them I can already see myself ending up with a harem of my own. Plush dolls just work so well with all these new animal options, and I'm already thinking of getting a bunny, a duck or something else as soon as I can afford to. Maybe even a pony of my own ;) I can't wait to see how your new girl looks!
47 days ago

titjob :
I'm glad you are happy.
Dollgamer you are here to stay now.
46 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I'm already thinking of what my next doll will be, so I think you're right. You sure introduced me to an expensive new hobby XD
I'm kidding, though. Seriously, thanks for recommending VG to me, Titjob. Robert does fantastic work and seeing projects like this pony girl and the duck bill option come to life have guaranteed I'll be hanging around here a lot!
46 days ago

Draco75 :
The Valentina ponygirl picture is on the website in the customize section.
46 days ago

Anonymous :
I just saw her, Draco. She looks great, especially the snout and tail! I'd pretty much made up my mind to get a bunny girl next, but now I think I might need my own mare ;)
45 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Jeez, I need to stop messing up my posts... That Anonymous comment was from me, Draco.
45 days ago

Draco75 :
Doll Gamer who is your inspiration for a bunny girl? For me it would be Lola Bunny from Space Jam. A Duckgirl would be Magica de Spell. A Cowgirl hmm that one is tough I'd have to find a cutie. If I could draw she would be white with purple spots instead of black ones. Then also a Hitomi Tanaka and Jessica Rabbit look alike dolls.
Maybe after all that a Venusha Valentina.
45 days ago

Doll Gamer :
You sir, have great taste, Draco! There's not a single character you just mentioned that I don't like. For my cow girl, I honestly didn't have a specific character in mind when I thought of her. I didn't have any specific inspiration for my cat girl either, although there's tons of chicks with cat ears and tails in video games and anime that made me want my own cat girl. Kind of a long story, but I went with a Palomina body for my cat girl since I just like bigger girls. I was cuddling with her one night, had my hands on her thick, soft hips and just thought to myself ''I want my next doll to be even BIGGER!'' Then the idea for a cow just came to mind. I asked Robert if he could do it and he actually suggested adding udders to her stomach. I did a sketch of how I envisioned her with a VG head and face and he brought my drawing to life! No real inspiration other than bouncing some ideas off of Robert and imagining what she'd look like, honestly.

Now, as for a bunny girl, kind of a similar situation with the cat girl. No specific inspiration other than various characters from games, movies, cartoons, etc. that I think are cute. That said, she'll probably be dark skinned like my cow girl based off of the Viera that appear in several Final Fantasy games (Pic for reference). I might even get her a white wig since they all have white hair in the games. Other than that, I'll probably be done saving up for her right around Easter, so it only makes sense to buy a chocolate bunny that time of year ;)

44 days ago

Draco75 :
Thank you Doll Gamer. The chocolate bunny idea is sweet. If I could make a suggestion. On your chocolate bunny give her blonde hair and your favorite color eyes. I just think dark skinned women whether Hispanic or black look gorgeous with blonde hair. Ok on most that would be dyed of course, but it still looks sexy to me.
44 days ago

Doll Gamer :
She'll definitely have a lighter hair color. My cat girl's a redhead and my cow girl's hair is black to match the tip of her tail, so my bunny will either be platinum blonde or have white hair. I agree with you, though. The contrast of dark skin and light colored hair can be really pretty on the right girl!

Still though, all this was the plan before I saw your pony girl. I'll definitely order a bunny girl some time this year, but I'm trying to decide if she's still what I want next or if I want a mare of my own ;) Speaking of which, hopefully your new girl arrives soon!
44 days ago

in love with valentina :
The brown skin of VG is brighter IRL, the camera dont send the right colour.
so the contrast to blond hair is not so big.
I use blond hair to my dolls.
I have long blond myself, so if I have black wigs I need to have a reason why I have a lot of black hair in bed and on floor.
44 days ago

Draco75 :
Well all I know for sure is that my ponygirl is on her way. Don't know yet of the exact day. When I find that out I'm taking a few personal days off. I get two paid floating holidays, so I'll use them.
44 days ago

Doll Gamer :
@ In love with valentina: I've already got one doll with brown skin, my cow girl. Personally, I think it might be the natural sheen of the plush that makes it seem a bit brighter IRL. I think her black hair suits her pretty well, and it matches the black
43 days ago

Pablo :
I have a brown girl too, a Marsalina. It's really hard to take good pictures of her, I've tried, the flash reflects back too much. The videos of the brown girls give you a much better sense of what they look like.
43 days ago

in love with valentina :
like a ginger cookie, not like dark chocolate
43 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I noticed that too, Pablo. I posted a few pics of my dark skinned doll on my doll album, but there's a couple of them that the lighting just felt... Off. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the photos to just right. The ones where she's directly under the light source turned out pretty well, but for some reason the flash on my camera just didn't seem to do the trick.

That's a pretty good comparison, in love with valentina. Her color is VERY similar to a ginger snap cookie XD Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY happy with her skin tone. With both of my girls being based on animals, I imagine their skin being fur instead, so the colors work perfectly for that fantasy. She's definitely more of a medium brown color, though.
43 days ago

Draco75 :
Well I just got news that my ponygirl is past custons in New York. So I will probably see her within a week or so. I can't wait!!!
37 days ago

in love with valentina :
please…, wait….
37 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Nice, Draco! Can't wait to hear about her when she arrives! I actually just ordered by bunny girl yesterday, so I'll be welcoming her home in a couple weeks :)
37 days ago

titjob :
wwooowww dollgamer, harem now
36 days ago

Draco75 :
Well Doll Gamer guess we'll be trading pics of our new gals in the coming weeks. Myself I'm giving my apartment a full cleaning whether it needs it or not. I want my place to sparkle with her presence.
36 days ago

Doll Gamer :
I'll soon have three girls, so I guess you're right, Titjob. I've officially got a VG harem now XD I think I should probably take some time to get to know my girls a little better and get them some more clothes before I get another, but I'm sure before the year's over, I'll have a fourth VG.

I'll definitely be taking some pics as soon as she gets home, Draco. I'm sure your new pony will appreciate you getting your apartment ready for her. She seems like the sort of gal that would want things nice and tidy ;)
36 days ago

in love with valentina :
Some picture of duck? ok for oral?
34 days ago

Draco75 :
OMG I'm down to a few days now. Hopefully even tomorrow. My ponygirl is real close now. I just checked her tracking number. She left the Harrisburg facility. Harrisburg is the last stop before coming to my home town. She is so close now so I'm going to take this weekend off so I'm putting in two days vacation on Thursday and Friday. So I'll have 4 days to really have some time to take and edit some pics for this forum.
34 days ago

Doll Gamer :
Awesome, Draco! Sounds like your gonna have a really good weekend ;) My bunny girl's in Germany at the moment, so still a ways off for me.
33 days ago

Draco75 :
Well she came today. Didn't get much time with her. I had to go to work, but come Thursday I'll get 4 days to spend with my new ponygirl Syanne and the rest of my harem. My 4 girls are very excited I have a long weekend. Pics to come soon.
32 days ago

Doll Gamer :
So how's your honeymoon with your pony girl going, Draco?
30 days ago

Draco75 :
Doll Gamer, OMG. The honeymoon never stopped. My ponygirl is my new favorite. I only wish I could get more Valentina girls to add to my harem. I just got a new car so it'll be a while till I can afford another sexy Valentina to my harem. I was thinking of a bunnygirl or duckgirl. Also would love to make a Jessica Rabbit look alike, but don't know which Valentina can do that properly. I'd send some pics but my camera broke.

9 days ago

in love with valentina :
it will be fun to see picture.
8 days ago

Pablo :
Yes! Pictures please 🙏😁
7 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.