FORUM HOME

Pony

Draco75 :
(this thread was split off from the Harem owners topic) OMG Pablo wow!!! Guess I'll have to write that down for Valentina girl 4 list of options to use. But I'm gonna have to save up as I have a few ideas. Since I saw the patches option that has given me an idea of a My Little Pony Valentina girl I have a niece who watches MLP.

8 days ago

Pablo :
With a snout? That would be quite cute my friend 😉
8 days ago

Draco75 :
Pablo do you know how we could run that idea by Robert. I have been pondering that cute MLP idea and would love to make that my 4th Valentina girl. Yeah I'm building a nice Harem. I'm hoping to have at least 5 Valentina Girls by my birthday in March. Love my girls, even poundered making one or two into Futanari Valentina Girls. Saw a 17 inch dildo which would be perfect for that idea.

In love with Valentina, where to get a bag in a box without a box??
7 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
We can make a snout of course :) It would be similar to a bubble butt but on the face pushing out the mouth and nose. Question is just how many inches out you want it?
7 days ago

Draco75 :
I'm thinking 3 inches snout. As I would start off with a light color Paulina with purple eyes with eyelids. Make her chest 60 inches with purple nipples and original lip color. And hope she looks close to the pic.

7 days ago

Of course :) We can add a horn too if you want :) And hooves?
7 days ago

Draco75 :
Horn yes hooves no. Cuddle model is what I also intended too. I'm figuring out the cost of the extra options like the diamond patches, snout, and horn to add to the other options I plan to use so I can see about how much I need to save up for.

Robert, you and Pablo convinced me to really make this happen. I also figure this will be my most expensive endeavors and 4th Valentina girl. Thank you for helping me make this happen.
7 days ago

Loverboy :
Sounds interesting, maybe you get Robert to make a purple long fleece wig.
7 days ago

Draco75 :
Loverboy did you see the picture I posted here?
I'm already thinking about that too. The picture above is what I have in mind for a light color cuddle version of Paulina. Maybe even color her that white.
7 days ago

Loverboy :
Yeah, I did and she looks cute, just a suggestion, but I would go for hooves, otherwise she would just look like a MLP girl, but I guess it depends on what you want. You could email Rob and get an estimate for all you would like and then work out how much money you have to spend.
6 days ago

Loverboy :
I'm sure Robert could create a Manga or Animé girl for those interested or Betty boop or any cartoon female you could think of
6 days ago

Of course guys :) Whatever you guys dream up I'll make ;)
6 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.