in love with valentina :
Perfect overview now for option.
good for newbies

185 days ago

in love with valentina :
now extremely lot of options.
65 days ago

Pablo :
Yes my friend 😉 Robert's been a busy guy for sure! When I got my first doll there was I think taller and extra stuffing, that was it. Now there's about 40 different options. Almost hard to choose 🤣
64 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Some new options up today :) Fat arms, handholes, and patches!
23 days ago

David :
Would it be possible to add silicone/tpe nipples and lips as an option? I think that would be better for kissing.
23 days ago

in love with valentina :
Some here ? Owner of Nippleholes .How are nipples.Are they floppy or do they stay at place ? How tight is tunnel without insert? Is it like mouth or vagina ?
22 days ago

Jim :
I have nippleholes. They feel like the mouth. I use them without inserts and if I finish inside they're easy to clean by flipping inside out, wash in the sink, and leave them inside out to dry. Perfect finishing holes for when you're playing around without inserts and lube.
21 days ago

in love with valentina :
Thanks Jim. If you use femidom you dont need to clean up. Are nipples floppy or do they stay att place?
I'm a nipple man.
like to feel(suck) them thru thin layer of some top.

what size of tits /name of doll do you have?
21 days ago

Jim :
They stay in place pretty well, but probably not as well as the regular ones. I have a Palomina. I don't suck on the nipples that much so it's no problem for me. It's really convenient to have the two nipple tunnels because sometimes one will be drying off and then you can go in the other one👌
13 days ago

in love with valentina :
are the nipples on a lid? You can put in the cave?
12 days ago

in love with valentina :
check patch. Do you like?
12 days ago

Jim :
The rosy cheek patches are nice👍
5 days ago

in love with valentina :
so you like it?
5 days ago

Jim :
yes
4 days ago

in love with valentina :
it was one of my crazy idea.Good for play santa Claus I think.
4 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.