FORUM HOME

Harem Owners

in love with valentina :
list of VG harem owners
I have 3

209 days ago

Goldfish :
I've got 3 as well. Florina, Melina, Quintina. They all serve me very well! It's good to have a harem!

208 days ago

Pablo :
I'm not there yet my friends 😊 I will be making an addition to my VG collection in a few days. Still thinking about which one 😁
206 days ago

in love with valentina :
go for bubble butt

189 days ago

Big J :
I have 2 now and thinking about what I want for #3.

I'm worried about bed space, I wouldn't want it to get so crowded that one of the girls falls out of bed at night.

Do you guys have very large beds or some other solution?

164 days ago

in love with valentina :
some new harem member now?

146 days ago

Chris :
I finally received notification that my 1st Valentina is ''In Transit'' out of the great Chicago clog. I am guessing she will arrive this week.

I received my second Valentina last weekend, which only took 1 week.

The wait is coming up to 2 months now for my first. I am looking forward to joining the Harem crew!
142 days ago

Omega :
Well, I took advantage of the summer sale and ordered my second Valentina Girl. This one is a cuddle model Didina with extra stuffing. My performance Palomina with a tail is not a great cuddle. And the downside of the tail is that there is no buttcrack to play with. Looking forward to getting her after the staff’s well earned vacation! Hope everyone enjoys their time off!

135 days ago

in love with valentina :
Omega, try the bubble but, and tell me how it is....
The picture of florina from behind is so, good for your hart…..

133 days ago

Bustylover79 :
I have also taken the opportunity of the summer offer to order my second VG, also a Didina cuddle (great minds Omega!)

I've had a couple of specials on also which I'm looking forward to seeing. Pink silky lips and nipples, and also pink silky labia and clit.

Can't wait to meet her and enjoy fun threesomes with Florina.

133 days ago

in love with valentina :
some new members here? Minimum 3 VG
74 days ago

Draco75 :
I have started my harem with Florina, then added Kitty(Didina). Florina was my first Valentina girl so not many options except for xl tits and I colored her eyes purple. Then I got Kitty, my purple catgirl. Yeah I love purple.

Now to my problem. I decided on Carmelina and added most options I want this time around. But can't decide on 60in or 70in tits. I love huge tits but not sure. Any opinions are welcome. Please help me decide on my quest to really have a harem.
11 days ago

Pablo :
Why not 80 or 90 my friend? 😊 Why stop at 70? 😉
11 days ago

Jim :
If you like big tits you will probably love giant tits. Search deep in your soul and it will tell you to go with the giant ones🤣
11 days ago

in love with valentina :
vibrating pockets beside holes and tits cleavage .hand etc
extra fill?

opening in head to take out or in fill.

try tunnel in nipple and tell me how they are.
how floppy nipple are.

silky lips for kissing.
11 days ago

Draco75 :
Big shout-out to Pablo & Jim!! From Florina & Kitty.. You both convinced Draco75 to get our new sister with giant 80in tits. Among other options like silky lips and a big booty too. When she arrives after he orders her we will pose and post for a harem pic together. Kitty is on the website under custom colors, but she has blue hair now. A thank you to In love with Valentina for other suggestions too. Thank you everyone 😍😍🤗
10 days ago

in love with valentina :
what kind of eyes will you order? purple ?

I like the purple iris 1.2 inch
10 days ago

Draco75 :
I hope purple, if not grey so I can color them in purple. I went with regular eyes because I went kinda huge on her tits. 4xl. Or 80in. And a 5in bubble butt. So she is my most expensive girl to date but worth it I hope. When she arrives I'll give an update and pics.
9 days ago

Draco75 :
Pablo & Jim thanks for the help in your suggestions and support. Here is a sneak peak I was given of Carmelina. All I can say is WOW they're huge.. You'll see.

7 days ago

in love with valentina :
How big box for shipping? Compare the chair when Natalina is sitting in it.
Now you nearly cant see it
7 days ago

Draco75 :
Measurements I was given:, Length 54cm, Width 45cm, Height 38cm, Weight 7.6kg
7 days ago

Big J :
There are some pictures of Carmelina with 4xl tits on the options page now. Holy cow! That's going to be a lot to handle.
5 days ago

Draco75 :
Jim she is to have a 5in bubble butt too. You and Pablo help convince me to get the 4xl tits. And yes I agree with you Holy Cow 🐄 indeed. Guess that makes Carmelina my milk maid. Now that would make a great option, to be able to fill their tits with your favorite drink for actual breastfeeding.
5 days ago

Pablo :
If you get the nipple holes you can stick bottles in them 😉
5 days ago

in love with valentina :
You can have a gallon in her tits.Bag in box without box.
4 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.