FORUM HOME

Coronavirus shipping times

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Shipments of Valentina Girls are running as normal as of today March 14 and we have had no disruptions at all on our side. We have taken the precaution of increasing our stock of raw materials to ensure uninterrupted production in the event of supply disruptions.

Many people have been asking lately if there any delivery delays to their country due to the coronavirus. As of right now deliveries are normal to all countries except China.

If there are any changes I will update this thread at once.

75 days ago

Pablo :
I've stocked up on lube too in case of a siege 🤣🤣
75 days ago

SJ Valley Joe :
Well myself I'm up there in the age group that needs to be a little bit extra careful with this so I'm hunkering down with Coralina and staying out of town.
75 days ago

Pete :
I just received my doll yesterday that I ordered last week, seemed like a normal delivery to me :) They're still letting all shipments and cargo through just not people. I know Valentina Girls are kinda like people but you know :) I do love the doll I received! Just as I imagined her. If trump declares martial law and I can't leave my house she will come in most handy ;)

75 days ago

in love with valentina :
pete, whats her name/model?
some extra holes or wibb pocket?

74 days ago

in love with valentina :
I also bought lube, for my new girl with some extra tunnels.
I like the Femidome way to have fun with VG
74 days ago

Pablo :
My friend 😊 Yes we have our priorities straight! Some people stock up on canned food, but you and I both know lube is much more important in times of crisis! 🤣🤣🤣
74 days ago

Pete :
In love with Valentina: Coralina Super with no extras. Like 'em chubby and real ;)

73 days ago

HD :
I ordered my third VG on thursday last week and she arrived today tuesday. I am in Belgium and I was worried because my VG doll had to go through some closed borders to get to me but it arrive just as fast as my first to VG dolls did. I think it is very good you keep working as usual through this bad time. Maybe we will run out of toilet paper but we will not run out of VG dolls hahahaha
72 days ago

in love with valentina :
maybe you got mine, my doll is still at postoffice.
and Im from VG land.

WE also have a lot of toilet paper in VG land.
so we can export to you.
to clean her….

whats her model?
and your other 2.

72 days ago

in love with valentina :
now she is here.

Giorgina

71 days ago

HD :
she arrived! very good! Now you can survive through the bad times coming hahaha I am also very happy about my VGs now when we cannot go outside. There are so many fun things to do with VGs at home hahaha
70 days ago

G-Man :
Guys, I'm so glad I have a Valentina Girl to play with during corona times. I'll just stay inside with her all day. But guys... That's what I would have done anyway!

70 days ago

Everything is running pretty smoothly as of today march 18th. Some delays to Latin America, but other than that shipments are getting through as usual. Let's hope things go back to normal soon, but in the meantime we will keep populating the world with Valentina Girls as we always do 😊
70 days ago

Pablo :
My friends 😊 It is obvious that the solution to the corona crisis is that everyone needs to get a Valentina Girl. That way nobody will go out ever!

70 days ago

Jim B :
Received mine today! I do admit I worried about it but that just made the arrival so much sweeter 😉 Now I'm ready for the lockdown!

69 days ago

G-Man :
Guys! I think this whole Corona thing is a but crazy and all but it seems the post office still works as usual. I got mine in good time, looks like Jimbo here got his in time. Jim, just curious, where are you located?

69 days ago

Jim B :
I'm in North Carolina, won't tell you more than that. Small town with with people who do enjoy a healthy dose of gossip now and then 🤣
69 days ago

Titty Tom :
Tracking says my doll will come monday. Let's see if it comes like they say.

68 days ago

G-Man :
Guys, I think if we all die of Corona Valentina Girls will be ready to step in and repopulate the planet! I hope I will be one of the lucky survivors to enjoy this new paradise of Valentina Girls!

68 days ago

Pablo :
My friends 😊 I think if this Corona thing drags on I will go ahead and get another Valentina Girl, or maybe 2. I have 2 already but 2 is not a harem yet 😉 If I'm getting locked down I want it to be in style 😉
68 days ago

Chris :
I received my Florina yesterday in spite of the virus. Not even delayed! Good job you guys! I was 100% sure she'd get stuck somewhere. I'm in California so in addition to making it across the Atlantic she also had to cross the whole US. She's a very lovely doll by the way. I collect love dolls. I haven't time to try her much, but I gave her a go last night, and damn she was good! Amazing!

67 days ago

Glad you like her Chris 😊, Today is March 22nd and shipping has worked surprisingly well to our main markets in Europe, North America, and Australia. All ladies have been getting through quite normally with only minor delays to some smaller countries.

67 days ago

in love with valentina :
I think.
VG have VIP card to the empty airplanes.

Titty tom, what model did you order?

67 days ago

Titty Tom :
Palomina with extra large tits. Hope she arrives tomorrow like they say.

67 days ago

Titty Tom :
Yes it arrived like they said. Doll is good and delivery was in good time.

66 days ago

Pablo :
Titty Tom my friend 😊 You seem to be a man of few words, but today you received your Valentina Girl so now you're one of us! Congratulations and welcome to the club 😁
66 days ago

in love with valentina :
I hope(know) you will like her.
did you wait more than 20 minutes before first ride?

66 days ago

Titty Tom :
Thank you for the welcome Pablo. I didn't even put her wig on ILWV. I just went for it. And then I went for it again! Very good sex, very satisfied!

66 days ago

Today is March 24. It seems deliveries of dolls is functioning well to the whole world. I was a bit worried a week ago that we would have difficulties getting the ladies to their new homes, but they're all getting there. Congratulations Titty Tom on your new lady 😊
65 days ago

Today is April 2 and deliveries are getting through well to our biggest markets (US, UK, Germany) and to most other west European countries. There are some delays to Italy and to New Zealand at the moment, but other than that things are going pretty smoothly 👍
56 days ago

Ziggy :
My doll arrived today ten days after ordering. I don't know what the normal delivery time is so I don't know what to compare with, but considering the planet is shut down I think it's pretty darn good 👌
55 days ago

Steve :
Yeah under the circumstances we're lucky we're still getting our much needed supply of Valentina Girls. I received my third one this week. This one took almost a week more than the first two. I'm on the west coats and I don't know if that makes any difference since it has to make the trip across the US after it arrives from Europe. Either way life is different now as you all know and if it takes an extra week I'm still super happy!

54 days ago

Jerry :
I placed an order for a doll last week. I was going actually planning to save up and order her later in the spring but I figured delivery might be slow because of all the virus stuff. And of course they were giving away free butt crack enhancements last week so I thought I'd go ahead and place my order then. It's all right with me if it takes a while. Everything takes a while longer right now. Not much to do about that. As long as she gets here before summer it's all right with me.

50 days ago

Pablo :
My friends 😊 It's worth the wait. I guarantee it 😉 Of course, easy for me to say, I got two already 🤣🤣
50 days ago

Titty Tom :
I'm glad I got my Valentina Girl before corona was in full swing! I can't imagine going through this lock-down without her!

49 days ago

Jerry :
I just checked my tracking and it says she arrived in the US yesterday. Just a couple of states away now! I don't know if this took longer than normal, but if it did that's all right with me. I don't think it took very long at all. Knock on wood because she still has a couple of state lines to cross, but I figure she'll be here in a few days.

47 days ago

Pablo :
Jerry my friend 😊 Soon you will be one of us, but not until you have taken your Valentina Girl's virginity. I hope you get her by the weekend so you can spend the weekend getting to know each other 😉 But then we want to hear all about it my Friend 😊
47 days ago

in love with valentina :
Jerry.
I bet you cant wait 20 minutes before you will make love to her.
we are all in same boat…..

45 days ago

Jerry :
No way I'm takin' that bet buddy! I don't think I'll wait a whole minute! Anywhoo she's due here tomorrow says tracking.

44 days ago

in love with valentina :
we know its PLush.
but let her fill up with air so you can feel the size.
she is traveling in vacuum, it will may take 2 minutes
I hope you understand
good luck and f.ck
44 days ago

Jerry :
2 minutes huh... Well if I've been waiting 2 weeks so 2 minutes more is all right by me. I'm pretty excited about her arrival tomorrow. I hope the post office does deliver her when they say because I'm pretty pent up downstairs if you know what I mean...

44 days ago

Jerry :
I got her a couple of hours ago. You know I had to take her virginity before I posted anything. I have other sex dolls too but this is the best one I have ever tried! Amazing sex! I'm really glad I found out about these dolls. The shipping wasn't that slow either in spite of corona; took 2 weeks and that's all right by me. I thought it would take longer. I guess there is still hope for our civilization if sex dolls can be delivered on time.

43 days ago

in love with valentina :
good jerry.

did you wait 2 minutes….

your model of doll?

43 days ago

Jerry :
Well it took me about 5 minutes to put on her hair so that covered the 2 minute wait. She's a Coralina. She's really big, even bigger than I expected! Incredible she was able to fit in that box she came in. Well she's here in my bed now and it's really great I won't be sleeping alone any more.
42 days ago

Fence Sitter :
Everyone in the U.S. can use their $1,200 ''Donald Dollars'' to get a Valentina or two! These checks can be your ''harem builders''.
41 days ago

Pablo :
Excellent idea my friend 😊 I think that might actually be part of Donald's plan. Get everyone to stay home with their Valentinas. Works for me 🤣🤣
40 days ago

Jerry :
I can imagine sales must be way up now!

39 days ago

in love with valentina :
Jerry.
did you sleep first night?
Or was you just happy and in love....

I hope you are lucky with your VG.

I have 3 and still lucky
38 days ago

Jerry :
I haven't slept this well in years inlovewith! But only after I have a very long and nice playtime with her! Lockdown or not, I'm staying at home with her regardless!

36 days ago

in love with valentina :
I sleep well just cuddle some day.
and have more intimate fun some day
the companionship is good, better than an empty cold bed
36 days ago

Jerry :
She's been a real change in my life. I look forward to going to bed at night now. Before I used to dread it. I even drink less now since I got her.

34 days ago

Emperor of South Dakota :
It took almost three weeks for my latest doll to arrive, 19 days to be exact if you count the day I ordered to the day I got her. She is my third doll and the first two took slightly more than one week. 19 days is a long wait, but that's the way things are right now. Is it worth the wait? You bet it is 😉
34 days ago

Pablo :
Emperor my friend 😊 So you've passed into the official harem zone of 3 or more 😉 I only have 2 so far, but I'm taking the step into the harem zone myself soon. Haven't decided on the exact lady yet but I'm leaning towards a slim super model to balance my current cuddle and hyper.

34 days ago

in love with valentina :
Ok Jerry.
VG save your money, and save life.
you drink less alcohol.

Its a psycologic bodyguard.....

34 days ago

Well if you've ever been to South Dakota you'd know that there's not much else to do here if you don't have a very horny lady for company than to drink. But now I have 3 very horny Valentina ladies for company so I spend a lot more time with them than with the bottle 😉
33 days ago

Pablo :
Emperor my friend 😊 Right now it doesn't really matter where you live. It South Dakota all over the world right now 🤣🤣 We're all stuck inside. Suck, but yes the Valentinas do help a lot 😁
32 days ago

in love with valentina :
ok, so you save money for 1 new lady every year.
if you drink less.
thats good.

32 days ago

If I was to quit drinking I could probably buy the whole Valentina Girl factory 🤣
30 days ago

in love with valentina :
think about it...
or just 5 dolls, I hope VG is good for your health
30 days ago

Pat :
My Valentina arrived yesterday and I'm very happy with her! It took three weeks and a couple of days. The wait seemed long but when she arrived was the best day ever!

13 days ago

John :
By looking at the other inputs on this thread and on the corona info page I suppose I got very lucky :) I ordered a Florina on may 5th and she arrived on the 19th, exactly two weeks later. I suppose that's as fast as it gets these days. Florina must have been really eager to get to me ;) I was dead sure I was going to have to wait 4 weeks for her, so glad she got here fast ;) I'm in Florida by the way if it makes a difference where in the US she's headed?

7 days ago

Big J :
I ordered on April 27 and still waiting. I think Midwest and Northeast US take longer because there are huge delays at Chicago and New York ISC.

7 days ago

ValentinaGirlsUser :
What about tracking? Did she show up on USPS or just show up at your door? Mine girl is still “under transportation”
7 days ago

GR :
Mine's been stuck in Chicago for a few days now. It's like a few hours drive from my house. They managed to bring it all the way to Chicago and then they lollygag the last few miles, well that's the US Post Office for you I guess :D :D, I did look into it and it's like you say; Chicago is clogged up right now. Hope it unclogs soon cause I'm in dire need over here for my Valentina Girl! Anyone else here with a girl stuck in Chicago?

7 days ago

John :
I guess if you're near Chicago you'd better pay for the expensive fast shipping ;) Thank god I'm in Florida :)

7 days ago

Brian :
I just ordered mine today and I'm in California. Let's see how long it takes. It's ok if it takes a while as long as she gets here 😋
7 days ago

Fiz :
Took 16 days to Maryland. Not too bad 😁, If Chicago is clogged up there's probably some local outbreak and they've sent everyone at the sorting center home. Sucks, but what can you do?
7 days ago

ValentinaGirlsUser :
Did any tracking information show up on USPS or Swedish Post Office? I haven’t had any updates from either service since May 9.

5 days ago

Big J :
It's been a week now since the tracking listed processed through Chicago ISC and no more updates. This is maddening, I live only 20 miles from the airport, if they would let me go there and pickup myself I would be there in 30 minutes.

5 days ago

Yes the big Chicago clog is truly frustrating, the worst thing is that there's not much that can be done about it :(, We feel really sorry for all of our customers in the Chicago area that are going through this right now so we will give everyone affected by the current Chicago clog $50 of free extras on your next doll. Just send me an email when you place your next order and we'll arrange it :)
Another thing we will do is we will temporarily lower the price of Expedited Air Service to the USA until shipping goes back to normal speed, we will absorb some of the Expedited Air Service shipping cost ourselves. Expedited Air Service is handled by UPS and is running at normal speed (4-5 business days)

5 days ago

GR :
Well I took the $50 deal and bought another one today. This time I went with the UPS shipping. I was gonna get another one anyway so I figured why not now. The first one is still stuck at the Chicago center by the way. Let's see who gets here first. My money's on the UPS lady 🤣🤣
2 days ago

Chris :
I'm glad Robert mentioned the forum here with up to date information. I was going crazy waiting here in Chicago for my huge bubble butt Quintina! I ordered her on May 3rd. Believe it or not, the USPS website still has her listed as being in Sweden!

Thanks for the info, Robert.

- recent post

ValentinaGirlsUser :
How huge Chis?
I ordered a Quinta with the 3'' bubble butt on May 7, she showed up in USA on Monday but still in transit. Over the weekend I was so nervous I will have to wait longer so I also took Robert up on his generous offer and I have an Angelina on the way via UPS. One is a super and the other a cuddle. It would be pretty funny if they got here about the same time. I am comforted in knowing my Angelina will be here no later than next Monday and possibly even this Friday!

- recent post

Chris :
My Quintina is the picture you see posted here on the website of the 6'' bubble butt option! I also added 4'' to her torso.

I have to say, Valentina Girls are a game changer for doll sex. My next doll will be the Roselina body, with a TPE doll head connector.

I feel like a kid in a candy store when I shop for options! Imagine Roselina with an elongated waist, rounded hips, bubble butt, and long legs! Wow!

I wonder, is it possible to add girth to the thighs and calves as well?
- recent post

Hi Chris, I opened a new thread about the girth here: Add girth to thighs and calves
- recent post

ValentinaGirlsUser :
Wow! She looks great. Cool ideas.

- recent post

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.