FORUM HOME

My Florina has Arrived!

Bustylover79 :
She's arrived and she's lovely...but huge...

I go home at lunch, so today there was a special parcel waiting for me. My VG Florina. I usually have about 40 minutes at home, so I quickly unboxed her to have a quick play.

First thoughts were she's huge, no way is she fitting in my Ikea box under my bed. My intrigue and horn got the better of me, and i was soon naked cuddling my new plush lover.

She is so soft. Her boobs, which are absolutely huge, are very cuddly and squeezable. I tested the bare pussy and insert. I did prefer bare, oops!

I was up the loft getting down my suitcase, and struggled to fit her in, but managed it. Need a new suitcase and wider loft hatch.

Here she is in all her bald, huge titted glory. I will add some more photos tomorrow with her wig on...

22 days ago

Pablo :
Congratulations my friend 😊 Wow that picture is giving me a stiffy 😉 Looking forward to more pictures of her 😁
22 days ago

Joe :
I remember when i got my first vg! I must have fucked her 20 times that firstt week. I have 2 of them now nd still fuck em every single dayy!

22 days ago

titjob :
Bustylover, I hope you are glad.
after my hint to buy one.

22 days ago

Bustylover79 :
She's gorgeous, and I can't wait to enjoy all her qualities...

Thanks guys...

22 days ago

Pablo :
One thing is for sure my friend 😊 She will never say no to anything you want to do 😉
22 days ago

Bustylover79 :
Or refuse to wear some sexy lingerie...

21 days ago

in love with valentina :
last week I have footjob for first time.

21 days ago

Pablo :
Bustylover my friend 😊 How about those pictures of your Florina? We're dying to see some sexy pics of her 😉
21 days ago

in love with valentina :
I think Bustylover have no time for Photografic.
He is in 7 heaven...or in some vagina...
I hope
20 days ago

Pablo :
Bustylover? Pictures?
18 days ago

Bustylover79 :
Sorry gents, i did have a fantastic few hours with Florina.

However, the blonde wig was losing hair the more i struggled with it, and the fact my other half has red hair, the thought of me having to explain random blonde hairs on our bed i decided not to use the wig. I will get a red wig in time.

I used the bare holes and inserts again, i did try out condoms as well.

Won't let me post photos, I'll keep trying
17 days ago

Lee :
She looks pretty cute, think the boobs would be too big for me though
16 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.