FORUM HOME

Inserts

Bustylover79 :
My first doll, a Florina VG, is on her way to me. I have a quick question about inserts, or lack of inserts.

How many of you guys use no inserts when ''playing'' with your ladies? And do you use condoms in case of ''premature arrival''?

Interested to know.

27 days ago

Pablo :
Welcome new friend Bustylover 😊, Condoms? Never! I do go bareback quite often. I try to finish outside, but accidents do happen 😉 When they do I just pull the vaginasack inside-out and wash it and let it dry, and then in again👍
27 days ago

Bustylover79 :
Thanks for the response Pablo, good to know its a fairly straightforward clean up...as i can see that being my preference...

I don't think I've ever been this excited...
26 days ago

Goldfish :
Good choice on the Florina! Got one myself. Nicest set of titties you've ever seen!
26 days ago

SJ Valley Joe :
I go raw most of the time and I use the old paper tissue trick. Just put some tissue paper in the bottom of her pussy and it'll soak up most of your load. A little bit always goes on the side so after I'm done I flip her pussy out and let it dry. It's more intense with an insert but I've taken a liking to her natural feel 😉
26 days ago

titjob :
welcome again Bustylover.

I use femidom, Its like a big condom you can use several times.

her oral is sooo fantastic.

Im glad you took VG instead for TB
keep on dreaming.
26 days ago

Pablo :
How many times can you use one?
25 days ago

titjob :
I dont know.
20-50 times?
24 days ago

Pablo :
Titjob my friend 😊 I will try it!

23 days ago

Bustylover79 :
My girl arrives today...and I've got the afternoon off tomorrow. So much fucking and cuddling is going to be had...
22 days ago

in love with valentina :
Good.

22 days ago

Pablo :
Titjob my friend 😊 I tried the female condom! Very very good 😉 Perfect for the tunnels!
18 days ago

titjob :
trust me about VG
18 days ago

Pablo :
Titjob my friend 😊 You sure know your way with these ladies 😉
13 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.