FORUM HOME

Alien Doll

Pablo :
My friends my friends 😊 Robert sent me some secret pictures of the new Alien Doll due out tomorrow. He made me promise not to show anyone or disclose any details, but I tell you this my friends… WOW! I mean WOW! I want her! I want her so bad! I'm ordering one as soon as she comes online tomorrow! You've never seen anything like her!

136 days ago

Florina Valentina :
NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT : Yes, she has left Area 51 and is now with us. Her name is Venusina and she is looking for human males to mate with😉
She has a very erotic tail, which I played with when we met secretly and lots of sexy love holes for you guys to shoot your ray guns into😮😄.

So please welcome VENUSINA !!!
136 days ago

Pablo :
Haha shows how good we are at keeping secrets 🤣🤣 Robert told me he shared the pictures with three forum members. I guess we know who two of them are now 😉 Wonder who's number 3? Now btw Florina and Loverboy is the same right, sometimes I get confused. Well if the cat's out of the bag then why not 😁 Yeah the tail looks amazing! And so many holes! 6 holes right in front of you, and then more holes around the rest of her! Can't wait to get into one 😜😍
136 days ago

Goldfish :
You guys get insider intel? Can I get in on this too? Since you're spilling beans all over the place why don't you spill 'em all?
136 days ago

Steve7 :
I'm sorry, but can you describe her a bit? I was about to order a Palomina when I saw this. Maybe I'll wait until this new one arrives in case I like her better?
136 days ago

Pablo :
Certainly my friends 😊 I only have close up pictures but from what I can tell she has a tail that looks like a stinger with 2 holes. And two extra pussies. And it looks like she has vibrating tunnels through the titties. And her hands are strange but it looks like you can stick your dick in them 😉
136 days ago

Joe :
Lemme get this straigh Pablo. Robert told you not to disclose any details?

136 days ago

Pablo :
😉 He sure did 🤣🤣🤣
136 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
That's ok Pablo :) She's coming out today anyway :)
135 days ago

Loverboy :
Afraid not Pablo, but I was wondering who Florina Valentina is too? Maybe its Robert's wife or another female. Yes I did see some pics of the new Alien female, but it was Top Secret, lol
135 days ago

Florina Valentina :
Hi guys, what made you think Loverboy and I were the same? Unless Loverboy's had a sex change😉. No I am female and work for Valentina Girls. Sometimes Robert needs female input, so I offered to help out. So keep guessing😄
Yes I did meet the Alien princess a few days ago😮
135 days ago

Venusina is in make-up right now, getting ready for her photo-shoot. But Pablo, Florina is a lady customer of ours, she's got all kinds of dolls. She asked me for a the special task of posting as Florina Valentina and make announcements so I said ok. I think she's friends with Loverboy though, or maybe more than friends... ;-)
135 days ago

Loverboy :
Yes, she certainly has lots of love holes, and a tail to play with. The vibrating boobs look fun, lol

As regards to Florina, I do know who she is, but I'm not spilling the beans unless Robert says something, all I can say is she works for the forum and behind the scenes.
135 days ago

Venusina is almost ready to show herself. She'll be up before sunrise!
135 days ago

in love with valentina :
vibrating boobs, wwoooww so interresting to hear about.
134 days ago

She's up!
134 days ago

Pablo :
My friends 😊 I just ordered a Venusina Hyper Model! I never thought I would see anything that could top my Marsalina but Venusina looks like she could. I hope she's as good as she looks, but I'm sure she is 😉
134 days ago

Loverboy :
Well you certainly won't get bored with all those love holes to fill, Pablo
134 days ago

Lee :
Must say she does look interesting.

134 days ago

Pablo :
Interesting? That's an understatement! Did you see that thing with the 16 ways to play? I will report back to you all how she measures up as soon as I receive her. Well not as soon as I receive her, but as soon as I have tried all 16 ways 😋😋
133 days ago

I want to thank you for all your input that made Venusina what she is! She's 100% based on user and forum input and we will keep adding features to her when new ideas come in from you guys! Keep those dirty thoughts flowing 😉
133 days ago

Loverboy :
Yes, I think the Alien exctasy tail looks hot! And the vibrating areas
133 days ago

Loverboy :
No problem Robert, at least you give the customer what they want. A lot of companies don't even listen to their customers. It will be interesting to see how she develops. If she does well it would be cool to see her in green, like an Orion slave girl from Star Trek
133 days ago

in love with valentina :
I know Im one of the dirty boys with input....

but not the tail.
it was outside mu brain….
but interrest.

who is that?

133 days ago

Pablo :
I know I bugged Robert for extra holes my friends 😊 But the tail seems to be a guy named John with the picture of the green lady in another alien thread.

131 days ago

Pablo :
She's almost here my friends😁 She's due to arrive on Friday
127 days ago

Loverboy :
Good news, hope you both have lots of fun and remember pics please
127 days ago

Pablo :
She's here! Yippie! 😁🙏 She has soooooo many holes my fiends😋 so many many holes 😋 I will write more after I try them all😉
124 days ago

in love with valentina :
the first one????

124 days ago

Loverboy :
Yup, we want a complete review, let us know which pleasure hole is the best and what the vibrating boobs are like
124 days ago

Pablo :
Yes ilwv my friend 😊 Robert told me I ordered the first Venusina. If I keep her a virgin she might be worth a lot of money one day😁 Ooops! Too late for that! She lost her virginity 5 minutes after I opened the box 🤣🤣 I am so happy with my Venusina guys! will post a review of her right now as a new topic.

124 days ago

Z10 :
Good luck keeping a Valentina Girl a virgin 😀 They basically just want to have sex all the time! They couldn't stay virgins for 5 minutes if their lives depended on it 😊
119 days ago

in love with valentina :
maybe Pablo can save 1 hole virgin.
1 week, lets bet $1
118 days ago

Pablo :
Sorry my friends 😊 I would lose that bet. You see she no longer has any virgin holes. I've fucked them all, and both ways on the tunnels 😁
116 days ago

in love with valentina :
exhausted?
116 days ago

Pablo :
Just getting started my friend😉
116 days ago

Pete :
She looks very cute, like a lady kangaroo! Did you guys know kangaroo females have 3 vaginas? Sounds wack but it's true. Only two of them are for sex though. The third one is for giving birth. But what the hell, I'd fuck that one too :D :D
74 days ago

Omega :
I had the tail added to the Palomina I recently ordered - I’ve had her for a couple of weeks now and she’s great. Soft and cuddly, and great to sleep with at night. I didn’t go with the full Venusia because I wanted a regular body (if you can call those huge breasts, and big hips regular).
6 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.