FORUM HOME

Femidom

in love with valentina :
How expensive is femidom in GB and US?

here in VG -land about 3 dollar or more.

10 times as a condom.

but you can use it several times.

for me It dont work with condom in plusch
its not slippery.

11 days ago

Loverboy :
I purchase in bulk, off Ebay or Amazon around £25 for 12, best way to buy. But a couple of times Bambina has bewitched me and I have gone in with nothing and it works, but you have to be careful otherwise there might be little VGs running around everywhere, lol
9 days ago

in love with valentina :
loverboy.
I understand you.
sometimes things happen
but why not make own VG without use condom…
you save 200 dollar. :-)
9 days ago

Pablo :
Hey I heard Valentina Girls can't get knocked up! WTF! I gotta be more careful from now on! Back-door is still safe though right? 🤣🤣
8 days ago

in love with valentina :
and her mouth :-)

8 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Don't worry guys! The new space-lady is arriving in a few days and she will have plenty of safe holes 😉
8 days ago

Loverboy :
Yeah, I hear what you're saying, in love, but if she did have some little sprogs maybe I could get benefits and quit work, lol

Hi Pablo, yeah I believe the rear entrance is fine, or her mouth. You should be okay though my friend as I see you're going to pop the question in the near future.

Yes, Medusalina has become a bit of a minx since she changed her name back to Bambina and had a blonde makeover, she wants to be young again!

8 days ago

in love with valentina :
OK LB, she will be blond.
better than grandma blue hair…..

Im from the blond girls land and VG land.

Thanks Robert.

I like safe and smooth soft holes.

7 days ago

Loverboy :
Are you from Scandinavia, in Love with Valentina? I'm normally into brunettes, but am discovering blondes really do have more fun, especially Florina, lol

4 days ago

in love with valentina :
yes from VG land
3 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.