FORUM HOME

Enlarged Butt Hole

Jack :
I'm about to buy a Valentina and I'm trying to decide on the enlarged butt hole or regular. Does anybody have any experience with that. Maybe someone who has tried both enlarged butt hole and regular?

19 days ago

Pablo :
Jack my friend, so you want the bigger butt hole 'ey 😉 I haven't tried the enlarged butt hole, but the standard one is amazing. It's tight, yes, real tight, but that's how a good butt hole should be I think 😊 Maybe if you are very well hung the enlarged butt hole is for you, but if you're ''regular size'' like me then the standard hole is perfect!
19 days ago

Goldfish :
Wish I was one of those guys in need of the enlarged butt hole 😭 The regular one is good for me I'm afraid 😭🤣🤣
19 days ago

Pablo :
You and me both Goldfish 😀😀 But seriously though, anyone on here with the big butt hole modification?
18 days ago

Stevie J :
I have the regular size butt hole and I use it with a soft insert. It's really tight almost to the point where it's hard to get in unless you're really hard. It would be easier to get in if it was bigger. But then again that's what the pussy is for! I don't use the butt every time, only when I'm extra horny and then it's insanely intense. If it was bigger I'd miss out on that insane intensity and that would be a bummer! I think you're right Pablo, the enlarged butt hole is probably good for those lucky guys with horse dicks, but for most guys the regular butt hole is perfect!
18 days ago

Editor :
Editor cutting in here... Yes the rear entry is optimally sized to give about 95% of guys a really intense and stimulating ride. But then of course one size does not fit all... If you are in the top 5% penis size then the standard rear entry is simply too small for you, and in that case you might want to consider the enlarged rear entry.
18 days ago

Pablo :
Haha 😁 Maybe I'm not that small then after all 🤣🤣
18 days ago

Jack :
Thank you all for all the replies. I guess I'll go with the regular size hole then. I'm no giant either 😉
18 days ago

in love with valentina :
I have both.
I didnt like the small one.
but its my cup of tea
I like the other holes better.
17 days ago

Jack :
In love with valentina, you like the larger butt hole? I had decided on regular but now you got me wondering again. Why do you like the larger hole? If it's not too personal, do you have a very big one or is it just that you like the space?
17 days ago

in love with valentina :
like the space
16 days ago

Jack :
Thanks in love. Food for thought.
16 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.