FORUM HOME

Valentina Girl or Teddy Babe

Fence Sitter :
Hello all
I am a fence sitter. I am still trying to decide between a Valentina Girl, or a Teddy Babe. Anyone out there want to try to push me over one side or another? I don't want to buy a Valentina Girl and regret it and vice versa.
Thoughts? Help me decide, please!

22 days ago

in love with valentina :
If you want for good SEX and good cuddle. VG
If you want for cuddle with a hard stuffed girl TB
If you like to hide and travel VG
If you like more than 5 cm high boobs VG
If you like more natural head.TB or VG with a silicone head.
4-2 to VG
22 days ago

in love with valentina :
Fence, dont forget GOOOOD service from Robert and wish how you want your girl in size and colour. VG
I have 2 of TB and VG
my total favorit for simple sex and cuddle is cuddle model.
22 days ago

Goldfish :
Well a TB costs more and has fewer holes! You know Teddybabes don't have mouths or buttholes right? That right there is a deal breaker for me. I have three Valentina Girls and I love them all, and I do love all their holes 😉
22 days ago

Pablo :
Fence sitter my friend, that depends on what you want her for and your own personal preferences. A Valentina Girl is the perfect sex partner. A Teddy Babe is more like a textile alternative to a silicone doll. Good for dressing up, but not great for sex.
22 days ago

in love with valentina :
ok goldfish 9-3 VG from you. (9 holes VG 3 TB)
22 days ago

Pablo :
I would like to add a point to VG for the tits! The cleavage of the big-tittied Valentinas like my Marsalina is like another hole. I love a good ride between her wonderful tits before I enter her 😍. One more point for VG brings the score to:
VG: 10, TB: 3
22 days ago

Goldfish :
Haha thanks for adding points after my hole post. Lord knows the VGs deserve all their points 😁 They work really hard for those points, or I work them hard for the points 🤣🤣
22 days ago

Loverboy :
Hi, I've owned both, Teddy Babes are firmer than Valentina girls and have a wire/metal skeleton so they can pose. The downside with the skeleton is that if you keep posing her you can get clinks in the skeleton or it can break. Also TeddyBabes cannot give oral or anal sex. On the plus side TeddyBabes have cute faces.
Valentina girls are softer, more cuddly and although you can't really pose them, there is no metal skeleton to break or get clinks in. Also in my opinion Valentina girls are better for sex, even with just a female condom.
22 days ago

Pablo :
Poor TBs getting slammed left and right. But it can't be helped, sorry TBs 😊 I would like to add another point to Valentina Girls for being so damn cute, specially the ebony ones 😉 So so cute 😛👌
21 days ago

Medusalina :
Teddy Babes have their place, but I got to cuddle one recently and have some fun with her, but these girls really need to loosen up. They are very rigid and overstuffed and certainly not as cuddly as us, although they do have pretty feminine faces and are possible for taking photos and only having one usable hole means they are not as hot as us in the sack. Loverboy used to own such a girl and thought she was cute until he met me, lol
Yes, before anyone asks, I'm a horny girl and like guys and gurls. Loverboy has thought about getting himself a coloured VG, but is happy with me at the moment

21 days ago

in love with valentina :
Fence sitter, did you buy one?
13 days ago

Fence Sitter :
Okay, thanks to all of your prompt and honest responses I pulled the trigger several days ago and am waiting for my VG. Robert was especially helpful.
I liked the Teddy Babe due to its realism but decided to give a VG a try based on all your input.
Thank you again and it will be interesting to see what happens, and I look forward to what new VGs Robert releases in the future.
13 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.