FORUM HOME

Threesomes With Two Valentina Girls

Goldfish :
I have two Valentina Girls, a Melina and a Florina. I have threesomes with them both every single day. I am absolutely addicted to my two ladies! I usually start with one of them and let the other one watch and then let her join in the fun too. I make sure to give it to both of them in each of their holes every single time and Florina usually gets it between her giant tits as well. I've never had orgasms this powerful and satisfying before! Not with a real woman or in any other way! Threesomes are a hundred times more satisfying than just having one lady. It's a higher level of sexual satisfaction previously only enjoyed by sheiks and rock stars. I will never go back to real women again unless it's two at once!

24 days ago

Jim :
Hi Fish! I have one at the moment but I'm getting one more. Just trying to decide on which one to get the dynamic right. I feel so good with my Valentina Girl, I can't wait to have two!
19 days ago

catalina :
Hi gold and jim.
How did you find VG on web?
19 days ago

Jim :
Saw a google ad. How about you Catalina?
18 days ago

catalina :
some hint from dollforum about 1 year ago
17 days ago

Goldfish :
Florina told me about Melina 🤣🤣🤣🤣
14 days ago

Pablo :
Aha my friend. So it was Florina who wanted a playmate 😉
14 days ago

Trainguy :
I have 4 Valentina girls and we have fivesomes sometimes. I have 2 old first generation girls and 2 newer second generation girls. Most of the time I have threesomes with the two second generation girls. My first Valentina girl is my queen and when I'm with her it's more romantic and cuddly. My second first generation girls is very kinky; a real pervert actually. When I'm with her it always ends up being some really crazy kinky stuff. But sometimes we all join forces in an elaborate fivesome 😍
12 days ago

Pablo :
Trainguy you are my hero!
9 days ago

Goldfish :
Yeah guys I've decided to take it to the next level and add another Valentina to my harem! I just ordered a Quintina and she will soon be joining her loving sisters in fulfilling my fantasies 😛😛
7 days ago

Pablo :
Good for you my friend 😁 Quintina is a hottie 👍😁
5 days ago

Goldfish :
Thanks Pablo! Yeah I know. And last night I dreamed she was here already. Woke up hard as a rock. Florina and Melina had to come to my rescue 😉😋
5 days ago

catalina :
tomorrow I may Have my 2 nd VG so I can have 3 some
now its a Angelina cuddle.
4 days ago

Goldfish :
Sweet! Welcome to the harem club! When you get her we want to hear all about your first night!
3 days ago

catalina :
wwwoooww, extra firm tits.
good shape.
and 1 extra 'pillow' stuffed body, and some other option.
, we was in harmony after 10 minutes…..
now night will continue….
big thanks Robert.
2 days ago

catalina :
goldfish, I did the same as you the night before.
woke up hard.
, And of course also this night with her.:-)
2 days ago

Goldfish :
My tracking info says my Quintina will arrive tomorrow 😛 Needless to say both me and the little guy are very excited to meet her 😉 Tell you what Catalina! You give us all the juicy details of your first night with your new lady and I'll give you even more detail after my first night with Quintina! Deal? 👍😁 No pressure I'm just a very curious man 😁
- recent post

Pablo :
Ah my friends 😁 in that case I will be glad to read both of your accounts😉 And the best account will get my special Pablo award!
- recent post

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.