FORUM HOME

Bambina

A new Girl :
Just took the App test to meet a new girl and it matched me with Bambina. So I'll be looking to get her soon as a new travel girl type. She has a great arse, not too big and not too small, lol

32 days ago

Pablo :
Aha! A friend with an eye for a good ass! 😉 I took a look at her and she does have a fantastic ass. The pictures where she's on her knees backwards in the chair made me go for a round with my Marsalina 😛😛 And yes I did go in her ass 🤣🤣
32 days ago

Loverboy :
It was me, lol I'm looking at getting a travel girl.
31 days ago

Loverboy :
Pablo, I am creating my own Valentina girl. Latino or Mexican, dark eyes, dark hair, curvy, cuddly, feisty.
Palo has had her day and she is being recycled and reincarnated. A lot of her stitching has come apart and I'm rubbish at sewing. Also on reflection her boobs and figure are too large for me
31 days ago

Loverboy :
Bambina Valentina the Latina has been ordered, watch this space!
31 days ago

Pablo :
Ay Caliente my friend! 😜 I envy you! Soon you'll be enjoying that massive ass of hers! Yum! 😋😋
31 days ago

Loverboy :
Yeah should be interesting giving Bambina a good stuffing!
29 days ago

Loverboy :
She's left Sweden and is making her way to the UK in a postal truck, lucky postman 😆
25 days ago

Pablo :
Hmmm, how can I become a UK postman? I could use a career change and that sounds like a very satisfying job 🤣🤣
25 days ago

Pablo :
Hey Loverboy, so did she arrive yet?
24 days ago

Loverboy :
Not yet, seems to be stuck at the International sorting office in UK. Just hope she's not getting a good sorting by the mail men😆
23 days ago

Loverboy :
Just to let you guys know, Bambina arrived about 20 minutes ago. Well packaged and the brown eyes I asked for.
Probably won't get a chance to stuff her today, as I'm going out, but will let you know when she's finished. She reminds me of an adult version of the Teddy Bear workshop where you fill the plush toys yourself.
22 days ago

Loverboy :
I did stuff her a little before going out. I need to purchase something long to help push the stuffing into legs and arms as I have big hands, probably a long plastic ruler, as anything too sharp may pierce her skin.
22 days ago

Loverboy :
I've given Bambina a good stuffing, but she could probably take more. The cool thing is you can choose how much you put in, so she's kind of unique.
Will post a pic later😁
22 days ago

Pablo :
Congratulations Loberboy on your new Bambina 😁 I hope to hear a full report on your first night together 😛
22 days ago

Loverboy :
She was Amazing! Cuddly and squashy. I didn't fill her completely. I've stuffed her to have a slim hourglass waist and big butt. I may even change her name. She was better than Natalina and Palomina.
For me she is better without her internal skeleton
21 days ago

Pablo :
Pictures please Loverboy! Especially of that big ass of hers please 😉
21 days ago

Loverboy :
Can't seem to post pics at moment. Believe me though, she's like creating your own female. I didn't stuff the boobs fully or her butt, it makes her xtra squishy and cuddly. With a build your own you can make her as squishy or as full as you want and you can enter without a condom. Her butt is still curvy, just squishy
19 days ago

Pablo :
Ah man 😕 Loverboy is teasing us by withholding pictures! How cruel!
18 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
Still no pics from Loverboy?
13 days ago

Pablo :
Pictures! Please LB my friend we want to see her. Her ass is big enough for sharing 😉
12 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
I think his too busy pounding that giant ass to take a picture for us😭 Maybe after their honeymoon he will find the time🤞
10 days ago

Loverboy :
The pics won't upload, when I get my new phone I'll try again! By the way her name is Madelina, Bambinas sister. She is nearly 20 or she tells me.
And she's gorgeous to cuddle and just like a tight virgin in the sack
10 days ago

Loverboy :
I wish, lol no she's not really 20, but she is gorgeous to cuddle up to and she's not a virgin. I haven't really thought of a name, but as you guys know I'm more into older females
9 days ago

Pablo :
Ah yes my friend 😉 the older ones know all the tricks 😉
7 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.