FORUM HOME

Bambina

A new Girl :
Just took the App test to meet a new girl and it matched me with Bambina. So I'll be looking to get her soon as a new travel girl type. She has a great arse, not too big and not too small, lol

230 days ago

Pablo :
Aha! A friend with an eye for a good ass! 😉 I took a look at her and she does have a fantastic ass. The pictures where she's on her knees backwards in the chair made me go for a round with my Marsalina 😛😛 And yes I did go in her ass 🤣🤣
230 days ago

Loverboy :
It was me, lol I'm looking at getting a travel girl.
229 days ago

Loverboy :
Pablo, I am creating my own Valentina girl. Latino or Mexican, dark eyes, dark hair, curvy, cuddly, feisty.
Palo has had her day and she is being recycled and reincarnated. A lot of her stitching has come apart and I'm rubbish at sewing. Also on reflection her boobs and figure are too large for me
229 days ago

Loverboy :
Bambina Valentina the Latina has been ordered, watch this space!
229 days ago

Pablo :
Ay Caliente my friend! 😜 I envy you! Soon you'll be enjoying that massive ass of hers! Yum! 😋😋
229 days ago

Loverboy :
Yeah should be interesting giving Bambina a good stuffing!
227 days ago

Loverboy :
She's left Sweden and is making her way to the UK in a postal truck, lucky postman 😆
223 days ago

Pablo :
Hmmm, how can I become a UK postman? I could use a career change and that sounds like a very satisfying job 🤣🤣
223 days ago

Pablo :
Hey Loverboy, so did she arrive yet?
222 days ago

Loverboy :
Not yet, seems to be stuck at the International sorting office in UK. Just hope she's not getting a good sorting by the mail men😆
221 days ago

Loverboy :
Just to let you guys know, Bambina arrived about 20 minutes ago. Well packaged and the brown eyes I asked for.
Probably won't get a chance to stuff her today, as I'm going out, but will let you know when she's finished. She reminds me of an adult version of the Teddy Bear workshop where you fill the plush toys yourself.
220 days ago

Loverboy :
I did stuff her a little before going out. I need to purchase something long to help push the stuffing into legs and arms as I have big hands, probably a long plastic ruler, as anything too sharp may pierce her skin.
220 days ago

Loverboy :
I've given Bambina a good stuffing, but she could probably take more. The cool thing is you can choose how much you put in, so she's kind of unique.
Will post a pic later😁
220 days ago

Pablo :
Congratulations Loberboy on your new Bambina 😁 I hope to hear a full report on your first night together 😛
220 days ago

Loverboy :
She was Amazing! Cuddly and squashy. I didn't fill her completely. I've stuffed her to have a slim hourglass waist and big butt. I may even change her name. She was better than Natalina and Palomina.
For me she is better without her internal skeleton
219 days ago

Pablo :
Pictures please Loverboy! Especially of that big ass of hers please 😉
219 days ago

Loverboy :
Can't seem to post pics at moment. Believe me though, she's like creating your own female. I didn't stuff the boobs fully or her butt, it makes her xtra squishy and cuddly. With a build your own you can make her as squishy or as full as you want and you can enter without a condom. Her butt is still curvy, just squishy
217 days ago

Pablo :
Ah man 😕 Loverboy is teasing us by withholding pictures! How cruel!
216 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
Still no pics from Loverboy?
211 days ago

Pablo :
Pictures! Please LB my friend we want to see her. Her ass is big enough for sharing 😉
210 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
I think his too busy pounding that giant ass to take a picture for us😭 Maybe after their honeymoon he will find the time🤞
208 days ago

Loverboy :
The pics won't upload, when I get my new phone I'll try again! By the way her name is Madelina, Bambinas sister. She is nearly 20 or she tells me.
And she's gorgeous to cuddle and just like a tight virgin in the sack
208 days ago

Loverboy :
I wish, lol no she's not really 20, but she is gorgeous to cuddle up to and she's not a virgin. I haven't really thought of a name, but as you guys know I'm more into older females
207 days ago

Pablo :
Ah yes my friend 😉 the older ones know all the tricks 😉
205 days ago

SJ Valley Joe :
Yes the older ladies are better 😊 Not too old though🤣🤣 Seems Valentina girls are modeled after ladies in their sexual prime, mid 40s or so? At least it feels that way for me.
193 days ago

Loverboy :
Yes. I think you are right. If you go on to more information on this site, then bring up other info there is an interview on Jack Attitude and the ladies are based on a real woman's body, I'm guessing she's in her 40s.
I wont tell you who the woman is, just read the interview, it may surprise you. You wouldn't get a young girl with the sexual skills of these ladies. I like to think of them as bored housewives, looking for fun and an escape, so they join Valentina girls and offer their services to make some bucks and women of that age love affection and sex
189 days ago

SJ Valley Joe :
Haha yes I took a look at that interview just now. I'm sure he made a very thorough survey of her body during the design process 😉
184 days ago

Loverboy :
Some pics. And new custom hair!

183 days ago

Pablo :
Oh what a sexy medusa! I have to keep looking! Oh no I'm turning to stone! Oh ok, just my dick turning to stone! Marsalina!!! Quick come and relieve my condition! No seroiusly my friend, she looks really hot. What an ass! What an ass my friend, if I were you I'd be in it non-stop 😉
183 days ago

catalina :
It's like velour vixens
182 days ago

Loverboy :
Well I love big monster bushes and her tendrils of hair are soft and sexy and kind of wrap themselves round me when I'm asleep. When I get home I'll try and take some more pics of her arse. I'm in northern England at the moment with some friends. I'm thinking of renaming her Medusalina, lol a sexy 40 something who's cuddly and rather dominant in the bedroom
182 days ago

Goldfish :
Very hot Loverboy 👌
170 days ago

Medusalina :
Thanx hun, yeah it's me in the pics, showing off my long soft brunette tendrils, which seem to have a life of their own and silky soft bush and of course my exquisive bottom, lol
168 days ago

Pablo :
Where did you get that hair though? Looks great 😉
163 days ago

Medusalina :
I had it especially made by an exclusive plush hair boutique up in the Northern part of England. I was fed up with my hair getting tangled and fizzy.
The boutique can also deal with the parts below too and I had a bush implant, most ladies like a Brazilian down below, but I like it au natural and of course so does Loverboy, lol
162 days ago

Pablo :
I know... I've braided the hair on my Marsalina.
162 days ago

Loverboy :
In reality my friends and I purchased a fleecey throw for beds, etc made a wig cap out of it and cut strips for hair, my mate has a sewing machine and sewed the strips together. We then got a pole turned them inside out and sewed them into the wig cap. I think we made about 20 strands of hair. The wig is held in place with safety pins, so it can be removed.
We had spare, so my mate cut a bush and sewed it by hand on to her lower parts
162 days ago

Medusalina :
Oh no not reality again, fantasy is much better!
162 days ago

Red :
I really love your Valentina Girls, especially the Travel Models, because they are so discreet!

But I wonder how close to its sister Cuddle Model each Travel Model looks after being stuffed properly?

Different stuffing material such as polyester fluff, clothes and blankets affect how the model feels to hold, but is each model's outer skin robust enough to keep its shape the same as its sister Cuddle Model?

7 days ago

Robert at Valentinagirls :
Hi Red :-)
The skin of a travel model is exactly the same as the other ones, including of course the cuddles. They are stuffed with regular polyester fluff, same as you find in most pillows and cushions. So if you stuff your travel doll with polyester fluff she will be exactly like a regular cuddle.
Of course a travel model also lets you experiment with different materials. You can get a hold of me directly at info@valentinagirls.com as well if you have questions :-)
/Robert
7 days ago

Red :
Thanks for pointing me to the right thread to answer my questions about stuffing. To judge by the great pics, Loverboy certainly knows how to give his Bambina a good stuffing. Now I understand why there such a wide smile on her face!

5 days ago

Pablo :
He's true to his name 😉
4 days ago

Big J :
Loverboy, The hair you made for Medusalina looks fantastic. I would like to try something like this, but my sewing skills are almost non-existent.

There was a thread on dollforum years ago where someone was making plush wigs but were mostly fantasy styles and there were some others similar to yours.

3 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.