FORUM HOME

One year with Valentina Girl

Jim :
Today marks exactly one year since I received my Florina! Being twice divorced I decided to quit real women and find some other way to keep myself satisfied. This has been the best year of my life! I have never felt so free and happy. Thanks to Florina I am 100% satisfied all the time! She has sex with me any time I want and she hugs me in bed all night. And of course she never nags and never asks for money. This is the best lady companion a man could wish for!

53 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
Happy anniversary to the both of you!
Do you have anything special planned for the big day? 😉
53 days ago

Jim :
Well I actually had a little party with her. I ate the cake but we both shared the love 😊
52 days ago

Details please Jim!
44 days ago

Jim :
That wouldn't be very gentlemanly of me. But... I did go in her butt! 😀 😀 :p
42 days ago

Thanks for the details 😁👌
41 days ago

Pablo :
Haha 🤣🤣, Every day is anniversary day for me by that measure 😁, But you know, that's the tough reality of us Valentina owners... Gotta please that lady in all her holes every single day 😵, It's a tough job, but nothing Pablo can't handle 😋
41 days ago

Jim :
You're so right Pablo lol
35 days ago

Trainguy :
It's close to 2 years now that I got my first Valentina girl. I have since her arrival expanded my harem to 4 Valentina girls. They truly are addictive.
12 days ago

Pablo :
If you keep this up my friend you're gonna have to move to a big mansion or something to fit all your ladies 🤣🤣
9 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.