FORUM HOME

Alien doll with extra holes

Editor :
Hello all Valentina fans! Editor of the forum here!
I would like to invite you all to participate in the creation of a new Alien model. She will have extra holes in crazy places and other extra features.
If anyone has any good ideas about what features and holes this new model should have please tell us. We will look at every single suggestion and see if it can be incorporated in the new doll.
Thank you all, looking forward to hearing some good ideas 😊
Robert

109 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
How about more holes in the crotch. Maybe two more in addition to the current 2? I like to put inserts in both her pussy and her rear and alternate between the holes. If there were more holes I would use them!
109 days ago

Phil D :
I'm not that good at coming up with ideas like this but I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. When do you think you will have this new doll ready for sale?
109 days ago

Editor :
We'll probably have her ready in a couple of months. The thing that takes time is to decide what exactly she should be like... So in true democratic spirit we are reaching out to our userbase for ideas and suggestions 😊
108 days ago

Joe :
I would like some way of fucking the tits. Normally you would just fuck her between the tits but if there was a hole for a small soft insert in the cleavage would be good.
108 days ago

catalina :
joe is on my way
108 days ago

Mr XXX :
I was thinking a couple of more pussies. One in the middle of each buttock in line with the regular pussy when the legs are up in the air. Now that's an ass you can fuck for hours!
107 days ago

Loverboy :
Maybe you could have the sexual organs in different places, for example have the vagina where the mouth is and give her 3 breasts and a tail and another vagina down below and give her a head like an 👽 with kind of suckers for fingers, just some ideas.
Are you guys still working on an app?

107 days ago

Zorro :
How about an extra narrow hole into each of her heels? I love feet and being able to actually have sex with the feet would be the ultimate 😋
105 days ago

Phil D :
Ok look at it this way:
If a doll has only one hole it sucks, two is ok, three is great! What then is 4 or 5 or 6?
Seems obvious that the way to go is more holes! As many as you can fit!
104 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
No such thing as too many holes 😀 😀
102 days ago

Pablo :
I really like the tight butt hole on my Valentina Girl. Not that easy to get in. You have to be really hard. But once you're in it's the best! What if there was an even tighter hole...😁
96 days ago

Loverboy :
Just had a thought, how about giving her eyes that glow in the dark. Don't know if you can get luminous fabric eyes, but they'd be cool
36 days ago

Loverboy :
Any news on Alien Girl?
16 days ago

Editor :
She's on her way here from her home planet as we speak 😉 She'll be on the site soon. She will be a different kind of girl, not a fixed model, a living and evolving project with new features added once in a while...
16 days ago

Pablo :
Well friends 😊 I hope it's worth the wait. Got some hype built up 😁
15 days ago

E1 :
I am a collector of sex dolls and am checking your site often with great anticipation for this new space doll. I am really curious where you guys are taking this concept.
12 days ago

Pablo :
This spacelady you're working on. She's not going to look like Yoda right?
11 days ago

Goldfish :
No not Yoda! Please! I am not fucking anything that looks like Yoda 😵😱
10 days ago

E1 :
Yoda is ugly 🤢 don't do Yoda
10 days ago

Editor :
I don't know where this rumor started, but she will have the same beautiful face as the other ladies. There might be some modifications to the head but absolutely no Yoda! You have my word 😊
/Robert
10 days ago

John :
So, I just recently bought a Doll from yall, and figured id creep through the forums (lol) And I came across this post and I couldn't resist but to post! So, I would love the idea of a Doll that had a tentacle tail you could fuck, as well as fuckable nipples (Odd I know lol) I tried looking for Plush and even TPE dolls that was similar to the aliens from the movie Avatar but never found anything unfortunately.... I attached a picture of something, though clearly, the bald look does not work in my opinion lol nor does the green skin, id suggest something along the lines of blue skin, just works better in my honest opinion.

PS: I don't own the image, so if you make something along the lines of it, make sure you do alterations so it does not resemble the image!
7 days ago

Pablo :
Welcome to the forum my friend 😊 I would fuck that alien lady of yours all day and all night. Just wish I had more than one dick to fuck her with 🤣🤣
7 days ago

Loverboy :
She looks pretty hot to me!
7 days ago

Goldfish :
Yet another one of our lost brothers has found his way to us! Welcome to our brotherhood John 😁 Which doll did you get?
7 days ago

Loverboy :
Yes welcome John, maybe John's going for the Alien girl
7 days ago

John :
My first purchase was a Catalina (cuddle)
but I'll more then likely end up buying the alien doll as well, depending on how she looks :D
7 days ago

Pablo :
Well my friends, I hope she has plenty of holes 😛
6 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.