FORUM HOME

Angelina Cuddle

in love with valentina :
Who has good info about Angelina cuddle.
Are they good or are they floppy?
Maybe 2 more extra stuff inside is good.
And harder tits.
please tell about your Angelina.

114 days ago

Phil D :
I think the chubby cuddle models are good, but the slender ladies need their skeletons. They're not bad or anything but for the same money you get a chubby cuddle that works quite well sexually. But the slender ones with skeletons are better than the chubby ones with skeletons it would seem. I have a Palomina cuddle and a Melina super and I love them both, but I don't think Melina would get laid as often as she does without her skeleton 😉 Having a fat cuddle and a slender super is a perfect combo for threesomes.
114 days ago

Marco :
Nah man! I think wider is better than taller if you're gonna go with a cuddle. Got a Super Angelina with a core and the special butt crack and she is absolutely perfect! Wouldn't change a thing about her, specially not removing her core man!
114 days ago

Mickey Mouse :
I have an Angelina Cuddle. Like you say she was a bit floppy when I got her. I added some extra fluff myself to stiffen her and now she's good. If you're getting one consider adding extra fluff otherwise she's too limp. I'm pretty tall myself and I like her tallness but I didn't want the core because I wanted her to lay flat with me in bed. With the extra fluff I put in her she's a genuine love goddess though 😊
113 days ago

Phil D :
Chubby cuddle seems like a better deal overall I think, if you're getting a cuddle.
112 days ago

in love with valentina :
Thanks Mickey Mouse.
I think Im on your track.
how much extra fluff did you put in?
about 1 or 2 pillows?
I need long cuddle and usable for hugs easy sex and to fold down in a cabin suitcase
The body is not unnormal in size.
easy to find clothes.
112 days ago

Mickey Mouse :
I put about 2 pillows worth. Nice and firm 😉
112 days ago

in love with valentina :
good to hear Mickey
some other here with info of your cuddle doll?
111 days ago

Wolfman :
For me a well balanced harem has both super dolls and cuddle dolls. It's really nice to have some variety since they all behave in different ways.

111 days ago

Zorro :
Well for me I have the exact opposite; I have a Super Florina. Incredible curves and nice stiff core on the inside with plenty of T&A to grab. But of course we all like different things. I love curves though so I'll stick with Florina 😁
105 days ago

in love with valentina :
I have one with 1 extra pillow and hard tits.
she is great.
19 days ago

Pablo :
Ah my friend 😊 You like the hard-body girls yes, like early 20s kinda girls yes 😉😉 Myself I'm way past that, I like the soft cuddly ones, like 40 year old ladies with some fat on them. Makes them so soft and cuddly 😛 Like my Marsalina, big soft titties and a big soft ass to grab 😛
19 days ago

Goldfish :
Angelina is cute I think but way too tall for me! The regular sized ones are perfect for me and I'm 5-10. You gotta be a really tall guy to need the taller ones I think. At least 6-3 or something.
12 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.