FORUM HOME

Wigs

Loverboy :
Anyone know where you can get a wig from for the girls? I have tried a couple of different types, but they either not long enough, as my girls have large heads or they don't have the small holes, so you can attach wig with the string properly.
I would be happy to purchase them from Valentina girls direct, possibly a bulk purchase 4 or 5 blonde wigs??? I have tried a couple of Chinese companies, but a lot of the time they are too short. It says they are a certain length and when you get them they are not long enough. I would rather get them from a trustworthy source

82 days ago

Phil D :
They do have a few wigs for sale on this site under 'Accessories' but any wig seems to work well. Sometimes it's hard to thread the string through some wigs, I've had to poke some new holes here and there in a wig I bought for her but after that it fit perfect!
32 days ago

Loverboy :
I find you have to look for extra long wigs, due to the shape of her head, otherwise you end up with short or very short hair. Yup on some way wigs there are no holes, especially at the front part.
31 days ago

Phil D :
They're kind cute bald too though 😉
31 days ago

Loverboy :
Hi, this question is for Robert. I notice you are selling some wigs. Are they the same as you ship out with the girls. I had the same problem again. I ordered a couple of wigs, but because the girls have large heads, they were too short and looked rubbish. All I'm after is the same length that you show in the pics of your girls.
- recent post

Editor :
Hi Loverboy long time no hear 😊 Those ones are the same ones as we send out I'm afraid… But those are the ones the girls wear in the pictures and videos on the site. If you look at the instructional video where the wig is being attached it might help you?
How's everything else with you Loverboy, things going ok?
- recent post

Loverboy :
Okay, no that's great. I just needed a wig that is longer like the girls in the videos and pictures have. I know how to lace the wig up, but a lot of the wigs are not long enough, due to the size of the VGs head, but if they are the same as you send out, then I'll be ordering some.
, Yeah things are going okay. Good idea the travel Models.
- recent post

Pablo :
I had some trouble with the wig at first getting the string through it and all. I ended up straightening a paperclip and pulling it through the end of the string and using the paperclip as a needle and then it was a piece of cake 😀
- recent post

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.