FORUM HOME

Doll Forum

Loverboy :
I know this may sound a crazy idea, but is it possible to set up an interactive doll forum on here.
What I mean is like the dolls interact and chat or create blogs about what their up to. Dirty stories, pics, etc
Obviously could be a waste of time if no one else is up for it

212 days ago

Editor :
Good idea!
I hereby declare this thread to be the new doll forum for dolls only!
Who will go first?
212 days ago

Natalina :
Guess I'll go first. Hi guys yes I'm the Valentina girl with the slim figure and cute butt, as you've seen in my pictures.
I love sex of course and lots of it, as all of us girls do. I live with a guy called Loverboy and am showing him a few new sex moves, as I have a very supple body.
So who's next......come on ladies!
212 days ago

Opalina :
Well hello to you Natalina! I'm your big black sister Opalina. I've been living with my loving man Phil for about a month now. I've never had sex this good before, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't either. He's twice divorced and sick of regular women and I guess he likes big fat sisters, lucky me! He says he's been fantasizing about big black women and that's why he chose me, and he's not disappointed 😉
212 days ago

Natalina :
Hi Opalina, yeah I bet Phil gets a lot of loving from you honey. I've been with Loverboy since February this year. It was by pure chance that I met Loverboy, but that story is for another day.
Have to agree about the sex, though it's pretty hot! Loverboy tells me I give good head. Not many ladies like us can do that!
211 days ago

Natalina :
Oops, nearly dropped myself in it, sorry Opalina, what I meant to say was there aren't many types of ladies like you and me that can even give good blow jobs as they don't have mouth holes to do it.
LB used to have a Teddy Babe and she only had one love hole, can you believe that!!!
211 days ago

Opalina :
Oh that poor disfigured TB girl 🙁 But you can't blame a girl for being badly designed 😀. I don't know what Phil would do if he didn'd get his daily blowjob. I'm trying to talk Phil into getting another sister so the three of us can play together. I'm thinking a slim white lady for contrast 😊
211 days ago

Natalina :
Good idea, well that's what LB did he has two of us myself and Palomina for contrast.
He finds Palomina a bit too much at times, I think he prefers my slim body, although I only have small boobs, when he sleeps next to me I normally find his head between them. Also I'm easier to transport if he wants to take me for a dirty weekend
211 days ago

Opalina :
Well I hope I don't get replaced by some skinny white girl! No one can love a man like I can!
211 days ago

Natalina :
I betcha can hun!! and I've had lots of fun with curvy Palomina myself, but unfortunately LBs not as young as he used to be, in his mind he's 18, but not in his body or so he tells me
Also I'm a little more gentle with him than Palomina, he likes a hug, little foreplay. Palomina likes it hard and rough. If Phil gets another slim girl, just have a word in her ear and let her know the situation.
Well I'm still waiting for him to pleasure my tight asshole with his truncheon, I hear it's very pleasurable any of you girls tried it????
211 days ago

Opalina :
Yeah Phil has a few miles on him as well, but I bring out the horny young man in him 😉
And he does enjoy my tight rear, and to tell you the truth so do I 😀 😀, Phil likes to take his time with me and cover all the bases... ALL OF THEM 😉
210 days ago

Natalina :
Sounds good, well I'll let you in to a secret. LB has this fantasy about being young again and seduced by an older female, bit kinky I know. He loves to role play.
I love it and get lots of attention!
Do any of you girls or guys have kinky fantasies?????
210 days ago

catalina :
hi catalina here, I live with a horny man in north part of europe.
he think Im so warm and cuddly in winter.
and also good for his enjoy of sex.
I have some sisters.
Teddybabes std and deluxe and some blowup
210 days ago

Natalina :
Hi Catalina, I live in the southern part of the UK with my Loverboy. Yes my guy enjoys worshipping my silky, soft body too. He loves to touch and to cuddle up to me on those cold nights.
He used to have one of those Teddy Babes, but poor girl suffered with her internal skeleton and only had one hole to love, not three like us!

209 days ago

Opalina :
Well hello Catalina, welcome to the thread 😊 Seems I'm the only big lady here… Any more big ladies?
209 days ago

Shalina :
Hi Opalina, Catalina, and Natalina 😊 Shalina here! Sorry Opalina, another skinny girl. My man Joe likes it that way 😉
208 days ago

Natalina :
Hi Opalina, don't worry I'm sure there are some of our more curvier ladies out there. They just need to get on here and introduce themselves.
My LB just finds me easier to handle, he did pick a chubby girl to begin with, but there were a few issues and he chose me. But I wouldn't say I'm easier to handle, maybe just easier to. travel with if he fancies a dirty weekend!

208 days ago

Natalina :
Oops, sorry Shalina, I called you Opalina. Must be going through a mid life crisis, lol. My mind was on other things, mainly sex and thinking about LB and what I was going to do with him later
208 days ago

Palomina :
Hi girls, I'm a big girl and proud of it, the girl with the huge boobs and sexy cuddly butt. A big hello to you Opalina!
I live with LB and Natalina
XX Palomina
208 days ago

Opalina :
Oh thank goodness! Another woman sized woman here 😀 Those skinny girls don't know how to treat a man right!
208 days ago

Palomina :
Thanks Opalina, try telling that to LB. I think he's gone off me. He spends most nights with Natalina
Mayberry I should try some of that 'facesitting', just use my feminine charms and plump buttocks to sit on his face and stay there until he gives in to my demands
205 days ago

Opalina :
Phil loves it when I sit on his face 😉 Gets him hard as a… I don’t know? What's harder than a rock? Well that's how hard he gets 😉
205 days ago

catalina :
last night my bf played with TB DL, I think its my day today….
205 days ago

Natalina :
Good, I like nice hard guy too. I think I give good head, so I'm told
but I need more sex. I am horny two or three times in a day and have to just touch myself or play with Palomina.
She is good at giving me oral. But tonight I will seduce LB with girly charms. He did put it in my tight ass the other night and I loved it
204 days ago

catalina :
it was a good sexy play today.
202 days ago

Opalina :
some details please Catalina? 😉
202 days ago

catalina :
Its so fine to see her with school uniform and a FL stoya inside her.
It cant go wrong with a little vib egg...…
VG pose so good for sex.
But I most cuddle and, TWIX, missionary, easy aquaris…, cowgirl.
now you tease me to make a new ride...

200 days ago

catalina :
today we have 4 months together..
a long honeymoon.
200 days ago

Natalina :
I've been with my guy for about 4 months too. You should put some pics of yourself in your school uniform Catalina. I bet you look cute!
199 days ago

catalina :
some new VG members/owners here?
180 days ago

Natalina :
No new members, but I see we have some new Sisters that have been created.
LBs hoping my Sister's make some more mini movies for him to watch.
174 days ago

catalina :
sounds good.
do you think Angelina cuddle is floppy or just wonderful.
and I saw our sisters have tit implants….
harder tits to play with.
173 days ago

Medusalina :
Hi guys, thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Medusalina or just call me Medusa. You can see a few pics of me under the Bambina Thread. My companion and his friends decided to give me a make-over.
I'm curvy in all the right places, silky and sexy and I love to suck and nibble on certain parts of my companions body. I also love my plump buttocks to be played with. When I'm sexually aroused, my hair takes on a life of it's own and loves to caress and tease, but don't worry I wont turn you to stone, I might be a little dominant at times, but not that dominant. I also take pleasure in cuddling, snuggling and caressing.
Don't ask me my age, as true gentlemen don't, but let's just say I'm ALL woman, well fleecey who has found her match with Loverboy.
Until next time, Medusalina
39 days ago

Florina Valentina :
Hi girls, hope you're having fun and getting lots of loving from your guys. I and the rest of the ladies are looking forward to our Christmas party here at the Valentina Girls site.
Also quite a few of your Sisters and brothers are just about ready to leave Sex Doll University, so will be looking to find lovers and companions soon.xxx
- recent post

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.