FORUM HOME

Different height ladies

Loverboy :
Love the options of the different heights and sizes of the ladies that you can order.
Didn't notice this before, is it fairly new?
It's good to see you guys always trying to improve things for customers. Some companies take ages to improve their products and become stagnant.

212 days ago

Editor :
Yes a lot of people have been asking for taller ladies so we thought we'd add that option.
212 days ago

in love with valentina :
thats good.
210 days ago

in love with valentina :
my catalina 2 nd edition just have 60 cm vag to mouth.
I think its to short...
in forum they say 70 cm.
whats wrong?
209 days ago

Editor :
Nah it should be 70 Depends a little on how you measure. If you lay her flat on her back and measure from the middle of her vagina opening to the middle of the mouth it should be 70. It's slightly less on the smaller dolls than the bigger dolls since the tummy is smaller but roughly...
209 days ago

Joe :
I just measured my Shalina, came out to 27 inches mouth to pussy which is about 68.5 cm. Now do keep in mind she does have the ability to bend forward and lick herself and then it's zero inches 😉 I wonder if she does that when I'm at work?
208 days ago

Loverboy :
I bet she does!! I'd like to catch her at it😗
208 days ago

Anonymous :
I got 69, how did you manage to get 60?
208 days ago

Opalina :
I wish I could lick my own pootang too but my giant tits and big tummy get in the way!
208 days ago

Dr Joe :
What's the tallest Valentina Girl that's ever been made?
122 days ago

Phil D :
It seems you can add 6 inches to the waist and 6 inches to the legs automatically. But can you add more than that if you want?
116 days ago

in love with valentina :
I think Robert make after your wishes
He is a good dollmaker.
115 days ago

Phil D :
He sure is! I enjoy his craftsmanship on a daily basis 😉
115 days ago

in love with valentina :
I agree you, Phil D
114 days ago

Mickey Mouse :
I have an Angelina at the moment but I'll be getting an even taller one soon. I talked to Robert and he said there's no limit on how tall they can be. I'm thinking about six and a half feet would be nice 😀
113 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.