FORUM HOME

Natalina

Loverboy :
My 2nd Valentina girl will be arriving next week, I chose Natalina, the petite one, with a cute little butt😁. I think she's the slimmest of them all, but I like variation 😃

51 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
Aha, it's orgy time for Loverboy ;-)
51 days ago

Loverboy :
Well, Palomina has gone blonde and Natalina will be almost a hot redhead, so it will be like an Abba reunion 😂. I want to give Palomina some TLC at the moment.
50 days ago

in love with valentina :
sorry.
whats TLC?
I know its Thin layer cromatography
but I think its some other here…
It will be fun to know Natalina better if you send picture in doll forum.
50 days ago

tender loving care
50 days ago

Loverboy :
Yup, Tender loving care, it means treating in a gentle way. At the moment I cannot put pics on the UK forum, also Natalina was shipped yesterday night, or this morning
49 days ago

I hope Natalina and Palomina will get along well and I hope they will both treat you very well ;-)
49 days ago

Loverboy :
Well they are Sisters, you know what Sisters are like😁. But saying that these are Valentina girls, so who knows. At least they won't be lonely when I get a job again
48 days ago

Plenty of work with two sexy ladies in the house, hope the little guy is up for it ;-)
48 days ago

Loverboy :
Yep, Natalina should be arriving today, so Palomina tells me, I think the girls are telepathic 😁
47 days ago

Loverboy will have a busy night ;-)
47 days ago

Loverboy :
She's here😀. She's a very slim girl, but she's just popped out to the hairdresser's to get her wig sorted.
So I have a nice contrast, little and large😃
47 days ago

Good times await you my friend ;-)
47 days ago

in love with valentina :
Im glad for your new doll.
47 days ago

Loverboy :
Wasn't to sure about her at first, and decided to switch wigs and she looked pretty cute in a blonde wig. So Palomina is a redhead and Natalina is a blonde. Natalinas bio was 100% right. She has a very cute and slim figure and she looks hot as a blonde
47 days ago

Loverboy :
I definitely made the right choice with Natalina, I slept with her last night and she is so cute and petite to cuddle with.
She has the cutest waist and a very small butt. Very slim, but in a way that was a turn on too
46 days ago

in love with valentina :
I understand you.
may body like a TB but a little bil looser..
I know both VG and TB
46 days ago

Loverboy :
For me it's the plush material, much softer than a Teddy Babe, very silky
44 days ago

Loverboy :
I have to say after owning these ladies for a couple of weeks, Natalina has become my favourite, I still love Palomina, but Natalina has a cuteness factor about her, she has a tiny figure, a bit like an 18 year old. Don't get me wrong i love curvy girls and big boobs, but Palominas boobs always seem to get in the way
39 days ago

Loverboy :
Natalina wins on the cuteness factor, but Palomina wins on the sex factor, except Palomina struggles to give me a BJ, her boobs get in the way.
So for cuteness it's Natalina and for sex it's Palomina, lol
36 days ago

Loverboy :
I have to say after requesting the services of both Palomina and Natalina, Natalina comes out top.
I have had both for a while know, so can make a better judgement on both.
, Natalina is great to cuddle up with and has great legs, the downside with Palomina is her boobs are so big, they just get in the way all the time. Also I find sex with Natalina more pleasurable. I don't regret having Palomina, but Natalina is certainly more my type
7 days ago

in love with valentina :
Hi loverboy.
I understand you.
, but a hell that tits is a problem.
:-)
hard to take in mind.
, may a buy a natalina cuddle for traveling.
6 days ago

Natalina :

- recent post

Love the pic :-)
- recent post

in love with valentina :
so cute
- recent post

Loverboy :
Yeah, a little bit of cosplay, trying to look all innocent like little Bo-peep, I think not, lol
- recent post

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.