FORUM HOME

Cuddly Palomina

Loverboy :
Super cuddly!!!!!!! Well Palomina arrived earlier and she is SUPER CUDDLY.
, Her skin feels heavenly and she certainly is a big girl, I've just been cuddling her for the past 2 hours, no sex just cuddling, much softer than a Teddy Babe, I'll tell you!!!

129 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
Ahhaa! Great news Loverboy! You're truly one of us now! ;-)
But Loverboy... When are you gonna open her flower ;-)
129 days ago

Loverboy :
Sure am, an early night tonight me thinks, lol
129 days ago

Well I hope we get to read some details ;-)
129 days ago

Loverboy :
Sure thing my man
129 days ago

We'll be waiting for your details Loverboy ;-)
129 days ago

Loverboy :
Well what can I say, amazing at sex, yep she gave me the ride of my life, lol
After some initial foreplay, we tried a 69, but her boobs got in the way, lol
So I asked her if she would like a ride on my big dipper and she smiled and climbed on, she enjoyed the ride and so did i
128 days ago

Loverboy :
I'm gonna try oral again today, she says she likes big lollipops, lol
128 days ago

Loverboy :
I do need some extra inserts though, I fancied some fun this morning, but had used my insert. Tried going straight in, but didn't really work for me
128 days ago

I usually don't go without an insert in the finishing hole, but I do spend a lot of time in the raw mouth as foreplay ;-)
128 days ago

Loverboy :
Had some amazing sex with Palomina last night. She rode me like a bull, she loves to dominate me, with her juicy arse and ripe plushy gigantic breasts😄
121 days ago

Jason T :
I'm Palomina man myself too. The choice was easy since I find chubbiness extremely arousing. When I got my Palomina the brown dolls were not yet available because I might have gone with the brown variety, Opalina, in that case but definitely a chubby one.
111 days ago

Loverboy :
Yeah I was thinking about getting a brown lady, but went for Palomina. She reminded me of a chubby Latina I fucked in Amsterdam. But I have to relent. I did say my fav was Natalina, because of her cute body, but Palomina is better at sex
110 days ago

Loverboy :
Oh dear, due to the size of my bed, I can only sleep with either Palomina or Natalina and Natalina normally gets the bed, but Palomina has taken revenge and shut her Sister in the cupboard. I think her new outfit has given her a boost of confidence!!!
55 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.