FORUM HOME

Fleshlights

Loverboy :
Any of you guys use Fleshlights with your babes? I own a Fleshlight flight already, so it should be good or oral and anal play, I may purchase an STU, they they are supposed to be good

88 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
Flight is my favorite actually. It doesn't look real but it has the perfect intensity balance. Less intense and it would be dull, more intense and you would cum too fast. I use a lotus sometimes if I want to last longer. For oral and anal soft inserts feel better and easier to use. The butt and mouth are much tighter than the vagina so they press against the soft inserts really nice ;-)
88 days ago

Loverboy :
I thought of using the Stamina training unit, with the help of Palomina of course to increase my sexual stamina, I'll become a Sex God ! Lol
88 days ago

Palomina Valentina :
Oooooo! I just love sex toys my loverboy. My huge ass will give you all the stamina you need, I just know my chubby body will keep you satisfied, not long now until we meet. I'm so happy you picked me to be your chubby playmate.
88 days ago

Thanks for message Palomina hahaha :D ;-)
I don't have a stamina unit but it sounds like a good idea! Please keep is updated on how that goes!
87 days ago

Loverboy :
I'm sure your chubby playmate gives you plenty of pillow talk, lol
87 days ago

Loverboy :
I've decided to treat myself and my girls to a couple of fleshlight. The first is the Distroya sleeve, the second is the Barricuda. If I win a fleshlight In the survey that would be really cool too, hint, hint, lol
72 days ago

Editor :
Haha yes, I saw your survey entry Loverboy. It came in a few days too late for the february drawing, but you have a pretty good chance for the march drawing. We draw a winner at the end of the month and to tell you the truth we only get a handfull of entries every month so your chances are pretty good :-)
72 days ago

Loverboy :
Well I'm just looking forward to when these Fleshlights arrive, then I can have a threesome. At the moment one of the girls has to miss out.
The other inserts I have don't really work that well, except for my Fleshlight flight. Maybe you guys could contact fleshlight, as your inserts fit well
71 days ago

in love with valentina :
stoya destroya is wwwooww, it works every time…, I mean cum every time.
I have tried 5 different FL, and Destroya is best.
71 days ago

I like the less intense ones myself so I don't cum that fast. I like to draw out the pleasure ;-)
70 days ago

in love with valentina :
we are all different.
:-)
70 days ago

Loverboy :
Sure, I don't like to cum to fast either, so may use condom. I got the two Fleshlights today. They were a bit tight at first inserting the Fleshlights into the girls pussy pouches.
I found it easier leaving them to hang out the pussy pouch, rather than making them look neat and all tucked in.. At least the ladies seem happy, lol
64 days ago

Would be great to have the sexdrive to keep fucking all day long though :D
64 days ago

Loverboy :
Indeed it would, maybe if I was 18 again, or Valentino, lol
64 days ago

in love with valentina :
do your best and be happy.
may I will have some practice later.
first I have to wash clothes. :-(
63 days ago