FORUM HOME

Palomina

Loverboy :
Palomina, yep I have decided on my Valentine. It was a tough choice, between her and Melina. It was the Palos butt and tummy that did it for me! After seeing Melina in action last night, her butt was a little too small.

134 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
HAHA! Nothing beats burying your face in Palomina's giant ass! What a lady! And her black sister Opalina! Wow!!!
134 days ago

Loverboy :
Couldn't agree more, lol. It was Palos butt and thighs and tummy that clinched the deal.
Melinas behind is just a little smaller in her vid
134 days ago

Loverboy :
I got Palomina a Valentine card today, I know she won't arrive for a while and it may be belated and I'll get her a box of crispy creame doughnuts when she gets here.
Who says romance is dead, lol
134 days ago

Loverboy :
Hope shes a dominant one, kind of take charge girl when it comes to sex.

I'm also gonna send her for Spanish lessons too, lol
133 days ago

Loverboy :
Well she's on her way, they've tracked her, shes left the harem and is at the post office in Sweden sorting out her passport, lol
133 days ago

Ok Loverboy, challenge time... Hands off 'til she arrives! Can you do it? :D :D :D
133 days ago

Loverboy :
Well that is a challenge, but I'm up for it !!
133 days ago

Loverboy :
Shit, just had a thought, I've only got a single bed, lol

Never mind, it will be fun
133 days ago

Loverboy :
I think i may get Palomina a blonde wig too, make her look Swedish, well the girls do come from Sweden
132 days ago

Loverboy :
First thing I'm gonna do when she arrives is spend time hugging her, yep its been ages since I've had a hug. Then I'm gonna check out her oral skills, o miss oral sex could never do it with a Teddy Babe
132 days ago

EBF :
Well you will have plenty to hug LB, in my opinion there is no such thing as too fat for a lady! The fatter the better! I don't know of any fatter sexdolls than Palomina except cheap inflatables, but they don't count.
132 days ago

Loverboy :
Cool, can't wait !!!
132 days ago

Loverboy :
Yeah I know about inflatables, I had a fatty patty she was crap and then I got a big constance sex doll, cuddly, but lasted a week, lol
132 days ago

Steve T. :
A whole week! That's probably a record!
132 days ago

Sharky :
I have two Valentinas, one of them a Palomina. She's so good to hug and cuddle with, and the sex is the best! Palomina is always my first choice. I have an Angelina as well, she joins in for threesomes. Angelina is very tall and slender, opposite of Palomina. I love them both but Palomina is my favorite.
132 days ago

Loverboy :
Yeah, you need a good hug after sex, or even before to get you in the mood. I cant wait to hug and squeeze her!
131 days ago

in love with valentina :
LB, you will be happy....

131 days ago

Loverboy :
Thanks, I'm just impatient awaiting her arrival. I know patient is a virtue and all that crap, lol
130 days ago

Palomina Valentina :
Don't despair my Loverboy, ill be with you soon. I'm soooooo horny for you already and my love-holes are aching and hungry for your touch. xxxxx
130 days ago

What??? Loverboy is getting horny messages from Palomina! Hey I want those too!
130 days ago

Loverboy :
Hell's bells, she ain't even got here yet and she's already horny! Maybe she's dreaming of me on her voyage
130 days ago

Palomina Valentina :
Well hello my naughty El Presidente, so you want a horny message too do you?
Well us chubby girls are always horny and wanting more love, so just keep pounding your girls hungry love-holes and she'll be yours forever xxxxxxx

130 days ago

Steve T. :
How hard would it be to hide a Palomina? I have a smaller one that I can hide in a large toolbox, but hiding Palomina from the wife would be tougher, although tempting ;-)
129 days ago

Loverboy :
Not sure, when Palomina and I meet I'll be able to say more, but she looks like a big girl!
129 days ago

Loverboy :
After meeting today, she was bigger than expected, so hiding her would be hard.
I am well happy with her size though, hugging her is awesome!!!
129 days ago

Steve T. :
How big of a box or a bag do you think she would fit in though, without too much effort?
129 days ago

Loverboy :
Well you may get away with it if you really squashed her down or tryed putting her in a special bag, that you can suck the air out of with a hoover.
Other than that an extra large holdall. The box she arrived in was pretty large.
129 days ago

Loverboy :
I think you may be better with Natalina, she is more petite and pretty cute
110 days ago

Palomina :

55 days ago

Loverboy :
Palomina has finally found something she likes that fits her Hallelujah!
55 days ago

Loverboy! You're back! I was starting to worry :-)
Palomina looks so hot in that red dress, makes you wanna tear it off though and get to the goodies :D
54 days ago

Loverboy :
Did the pic I posted not come out very well, I don't see it.
52 days ago

Editor :
Yes picture is fine :) It went up the other day :) Sexy red dress :)
52 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.