FORUM HOME

Valentina Girls Compared to Teddy Babes

Loverboy :
Hi anyone know how these girls compare to a Teddy Babe? In the area of cuddle ability. Obviously I can see they are curvier and have more usable parts. I'm curious to know if its the same kind of plush material

41 days ago

Puppet Man :
Well my big problem with Teddybabes is that they're missing two of their holes so to say. They only have a pussy. They do have a mouth but just for kissing... The Teddybabes have better nipples though.
40 days ago

Mario :
Don't know about Teddy Babes but the material in the new Valentina Girls is just like one of those very very soft fleece blankets. I've had mine for about two weeks now. I bought mine right after the new ones came out so I guess I'm one of the first ones with one of the new ones.
40 days ago

Loverboy :
Yeah I agree about the love holes. Teddybabes are cuddly, but not as curvy, I love curves, lol
40 days ago

in love with valentina :
go for one
40 days ago

Steve T. :
Well Teddy Babes seem to be made for posing and dressing up with sex as a secondary function while Valentina Girls are the other way around. I don't play dressup at all with my Valentina Girl, it's all about the sex for me. I am married and I use her for supplemental sex and she's absolutely perfect for that. On top of that Valentina Girls are really easy to hide which is very important to a guy in my situation... Don't want the wife to find her competition...
39 days ago

Loverboy :
Sure, I'm done with all the posing, but I love the role play aspect, so I may get her some lingerie,
39 days ago

in love with valentina :
I think.
Valentina is for sex and cuddle.
TB is a cuddlemachine,
14 days ago

Loverboy :
To be fair I think Valentina girls are better cuddle companions, they have a softer feel, like minky plush
13 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

Attach picture

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.