FORUM HOME

Condoms?

Zdog :
I've been starting to use condoms when I fuck my Valentina. No lube or nothing, just a condom on my dick and run dry. Feels great! Now the thing that different condoms give a very different feeling. I was curious if anyone has any good tips on what condoms to use on Valentina Girls?

1049 days ago

TimTom :
Condoms??? What are you scared of? Aids? Pregnancy? Fuck condoms man!
1049 days ago

Mr W :
I agree with Tim on this one. I'll never use rubbers again! Life with a sexdoll is liberty and freedom. Rubbers are for prisoners of women!
1047 days ago

Mr. P :
I am never again putting one of those evil contraptions on my dick! My Valentina girl does not have cooties and she can't get pregnant so I am not using a rubber ever again!
749 days ago

Loverboy :
Condoms?, No way, I'm gonna use my fleshlight flight. Should work for both oral and vaginal, as it's just neutral.
Also I doubt you could catch anything from a Valentina girl, unless she had other partners, lol
709 days ago

Loverboy :
Yes, I have started to use a condom, but for a reason. At the moment I only have one decent insert, my fleshlight and Natalina and I played with it last night when she gave me a rather intense BJ. When I woke up the old boy was hard again, so I stuck a condom on and reused the Fleshlight with Palomina, it was great
692 days ago

El Presidente de la Republica de Paraguay :
I use a condom sometimes to lessen the intensity so I can last longer. Sometimes Valentina Girls are just too intense for a guy to last as long as he would like 😉
692 days ago

in love with valentina :
have you tried femidom?
without insert?
may I will try today……….
692 days ago

Loverboy :
I don't think it would stay in place
691 days ago

Michael :
If you don't clean your insert, you can get a UTI.
119 days ago

DZ :
Of course Mike, but if you use a rubber you don't have to.
118 days ago

in love with valentina :
femidom is perfect.for VG
118 days ago

in love with valentina :
my femidom cracked today.
help, we need some day after pills.
Or It will be some small VG in september.

happy new VB small baby year
23 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.