FORUM HOME

Sex Positions

El Pimpo :
I see some good wisdom on this forum! Lots of smart guys who have taken the step out of pussywhipdom to the freedom of sexdolls. Thought we could share some tips on positions. I've come to realize you can do more with these dolls than you can do with real ladies. You can bounce them around in all kinds of ways on top of you. You can contort them like yoga freaks and everything! I fuckin love my doll! Ok amigos! Let's hear some positiontips!

1000 days ago

JW :
I like doing a lot of acrobatic things with the doll on top of me in different ways. These things are really hard to pull off with a real live woman but with a doll it's very easy. These kinds of positions are really pleasurable but too difficult with real women. You're really getting sexual experiences with these dolls you wouldn't get in real life. My personal favorite is a position called Capricorn where you let the doll ride you with your own legs folded up towards your head and under the dolls legs. I've tried that one with a real lady but the gymnastics of it all made it to hard to enjoy. With the doll that type of position is a piece of cake!
998 days ago

Florina Valentina :
I know this is a bit of an old Thread, 😁 but I thought, as I've just finished my sexual positions encyclopedia, I'd revive it, so any favourite positions guys? I would pose the question to my Sisters too, but it would be pointless as they love all sexual positions😉
It can be any position you've tried from the sex guide on this site, any you would like to try, or perhaps a fantasy you may have, anything goes😃
344 days ago

Joe :
Well florina honey! Ive been doing a lot of different positions with catalina since i got her and just the other day i received my brand new qintina. Im waiting for christmas to use them together and then i will go through all the threesome positions in the positions section. I plan to try every single one florina honey, and then ill tell you which one was best.

344 days ago

Loverboy :
Well Florina, I wouldn't say I have a favourite sexual position, but I love oral sex and if could find a girl that gives amazing oral I'd probably marry her, lol

But I like a nice slow blow, no rushing, I also like the woman to be a little dominant in the bedroom and probably would like the girl on top positions, not that I'm lazy or anything and afterwards just drift off to sleep with the lady in my arms
344 days ago

in love with valentina :
My 2 VG are soooo goood at oral.
with a femidom
344 days ago

Loverboy :
Yep, have to agree with you, in love with Valentina, they are good at oral with a female condom
343 days ago

Florina Valentina :
Well guys, your responses are making me very horny 🤪 OMG, especially yours Loverboy and in love with valentina. I absolutely love oral sex, giving it and getting it and I guess I can be a bit of a Dom in bed.

I've never really used a femidom, in love with valentina, usually fleshlight or other such insert, but I'm open to trying one out. I do hope you guys please your ladies orally in return, I love a good 69🤗 and Joe, keep up the good work honey!
343 days ago

Loverboy :
Femidoms are great Florina and allow both parties more enjoyment and yes I'm a giver as well as a receiver of oral.

I'd certainly let you be my Dom or sex Goddess Florina honey!

343 days ago

in love with valentina :
femidom is not so intense.
you can enjoy long time.
its condom for girls
and you can wash them and use several time.

they are about 10 times expensive than a std condom but std just hold one time or break down.

343 days ago

Florina Valentina :
Sounds good, I love a guy who lasts a long time, I might just have to get myself some, maybe a bulk purchase😃
343 days ago

in love with valentina :
thanks for easy position today.
doggy
145 days ago

in love with valentina :
today not easy position with RG, but with VG ok I hope
144 days ago

in love with valentina :
today sex position hucklebuck, will be easy
91 days ago

in love with valentina :
today, punishment will be hard to do.
22 days ago

Pablo :
Today's even harder 🤣 Queen Throne! 😵
18 days ago

in love with valentina :
I will not try.Today just cuddle or oral.
18 days ago

in love with valentina :
I will not try today.
8 days ago

in love with valentina :
today, rider its ok for me....
6 days ago

POST REPLY:
Name:

No links to competitors please :)
Attach picture (your own pictures only please for legal reasons)

Copyright Stratus-Pikpuk, Inc.